Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Same outfit everyday

- Sun, 21 Aug 2016 19:40:27 EST j46asW6A No.61058
File: 1471822827688.jpg -(50949B / 49.75KB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Same outfit everyday
I wear white cotton t-shirts I buy from Costco (Kirkland brand, lasts years and retains softness.), and black cargo shorts with pockets to put stuff in. I have about 9 shirts and 4 cargo shorts. Socks are whatever, shoes are Walmart.

No ornaments/jewelry/accessories.

I read somewhere that white is every color combined, and black is a colorvoid. I am both the most fashionable person in this room, and a dark god who lurks in the shadows watching women run on football tracks, who then can merge into the lanes and start jogging myself, because I am out in my shirt and shorts, getting a nightly jog in before bed, nothing out of place about me. Watching those buns, taking pictures of her license plate when I pass by the fence so I can look up her personal information on a pay site.

Wearing black and white may look boring - BLAH - but you can be anything you want. Do anything you want.
>>
Fucking Trotridge - Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:14:21 EST 4V4WWlJ3 No.61059 Reply
1471824861057.png -(50158B / 48.98KB, 447x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Cyril Foffingded - Thu, 25 Aug 2016 00:59:02 EST eiEksb44 No.61063 Reply
depends if u are talking about light wavelengths or pigments.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.