Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The Caesar

- Wed, 12 Jul 2017 03:14:19 EST JZRB+ZYL No.61488
File: 1499843659266.jpg -(89029B / 86.94KB, 390x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The Caesar
Am I woefully outdated with this style? It's the same haircut I've worn since... forever. Granted while I may get the same cut, I tend to wear it in different ways. I've always loved the style since it is practical, non-offensive, easy to maintain, simple to customize to suit your own taste, and literally a timeless fucking classic dating back thousands of years.

Yet I find people rarely wear it anymore and it is making me feel out of place and out of touch. No one comments on my hair, either positively or negatively. Tough that could be because a Caesar cut is so ingrained into people that they just see it as "hair" rather than an actual style.

Should I change it up? I look at a lot of modern men's hairstyles and they seem to feature curves and sweeps instead of sharper, framing angles. I have a rather angular and square face and wearing a more curved style really seems to clash and stand out (and not in a good way) And has led to people noticing it in a negative way.

Anyway, any help is appreciated. I gotta say, I'm still a fan of the old Caesar cut. Done properly it is honestly hard to beat in my opinion.
>>
Molly Clottingfoot - Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:42:21 EST H8gcnKKL No.61489 Reply
Stick with what you know, dont try to re-invent the wheel
>>
Augustus Dovinglock - Thu, 20 Jul 2017 20:40:28 EST iG4uE15b No.61504 Reply
dont let the hype catch you. i see these faggots with huge swooped up swatches of hair flipped over to one side and the sides of their heads buzzcut, holy shit, 'the caesar' beats that any day
>>
Basil Simmlesure - Mon, 24 Jul 2017 05:26:09 EST 5mnrtCJt No.61508 Reply
Cool thing about the Caesar is that it feels kinda natural. Like, if you shave your head, let it grow some, and don't fuck with it all, you'll probably have a Caesar cut after a month or so of growing. Simple as it gets and it works well for most.

I've had this haircut out of nothing but pure laziness for the past 5 years. I think it works OK for me and personally I have no interest in changing it up, I did enough stupid shit with my hair when I was a teenager.

Don't shave the sides of your head or swoop your hair up like an asshole, you'll look like an asshole, I promise. People can say Caesar cuts are weird and they may be right, but as has been mentioned, but honestly it's better than a lot of alternatives.

If you really wanna change it though, let it grow a bit and maybe just try parting it to one side or the other? Also, keep the back of it tidy. If you're gonna keep it about this short keep the back even shorter. Just trust me, it looks better.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.