Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

earrings halp

- Thu, 25 Oct 2018 01:49:30 EST Pd7kYt/q No.61743
File: 1540446570703.png -(79348B / 77.49KB, 302x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. earrings halp
Guys, need help. I've come up with this earring design. Not really rings, though. Basically two "U"s, as clamps. No piercing / tattoo parlor I've been to seem to have them. Any ideas? Maybe youve came across something like that on the web?
>>
Polly Tillingville - Fri, 26 Oct 2018 13:13:40 EST Y8uJkCES No.61744 Reply
I like the idea. You could probably just make those yourself with a soft metal like aluminum or some alloys of gold. Couple strips of metal, bend 'em with a pair of pliers until they hang on your ear unassisted. Crust glam
>>
Martha Blishfuck - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:49:09 EST KJlh2+kl No.61755 Reply
Couldn't you just buy 2 pairs of pierceless earrings, rip off the clamp mechanism, and use them?

If not, I'm sure you could just rip off the childproof guard from a few bic lighters and get them to size with some pliers, grind them down to not be sharp as shit, and run with it that way.

Why not just get a piercing though?
>>
Beatrice Barringpere - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:35:56 EST LU+9AfE4 No.61767 Reply
bend thin strips of metal around a bic pen for uniformity, that's how hippies make jewelry.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.