Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Baldy

- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 02:20:29 EST PRw7Dex/ No.61764
File: 1544512829835.jpg -(53691B / 52.43KB, 640x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Baldy
My boyfriend has a big ass bald spot in his long, increasingly thin hair. It looks ratchet as hell, like visible from 50 feet away. He doesn’t like to wear hats and every haircut I suggest he shoots down. He’s in his early 30s and I think he would look good with just a shaved head, but he won’t go for it and won’t go for anythkng involving a hairpiece or even just a shorter men’s cut that doesn’t involve a combover. He looks mature enough that a bald spot wouldn’t be unattractive if he didn’t look like he was big in denial (which he is). He’s really attached to his sorta lowkey stoner/office goth type vibe and everything I suggest is either too high maintenance (I e hairpieces), too out of his generation, or too overtly masculine for him to be into.
What should I suggest to him? Any tips for convincing him to just bite the bullet?
>>
Jist - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:20:38 EST ZVxaFUL9 No.61979 Reply
1571181638993.jpg -(2973862B / 2.84MB, 4608x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>61764
>My boyfriend has a big ass bald spot in his long, increasingly thin hair
He should have fucking dreaded it prepare for alterivley dealing with a place that makes your fuckin hair hardin up... Like a biolage pussy.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 19:32:46 EST tQutQUU0 No.61980 Reply
shave it off
grow beard
>>
Charlotte Pundertet - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 02:49:01 EST UCgZcE8I No.61984 Reply
>>61764
Do people usually compliment you on your fashion sense? Do people ask you for suggestions? Do they follow what you do? If people are heeding what you do in fashion then I would say there would be good reason to have your input be considered. If nobody ever listens to you in terms of fashion and that's what you usually find yourself in the context of in interactions that would be a different story. If you've been voted least likely to be generally in touch with anything to do with fashion in your high school graduation, or if most fashion designers recoil at your presence there may be cause for you to not expect complete following along with what you say about fashion. lol If there is no progress, you could ask something basic. "What is the problem?". Or something of that nature. It wouldn't hurt to consider your options.
>>
Hannah Surryshit - Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:19:50 EST YsT62H1f No.62013 Reply
Just use a ole snip snip when he is asleep. You don't have to get it all while he is out just make it look bad enough to cut the rest off.

If he leaves you, you've done a good deed anyways by not letting him be a pedo looking loser.
>>
Beatrice Mablingfuck - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:59:48 EST A6PfiB6D No.62094 Reply
At this point I might think you are my girlfriend. This all sounds awfully familiar.
>>
James Dartworth - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 09:07:59 EST ZbBPcrs0 No.62095 Reply
>>61764
the responses itt are retarded, try to get the bald spot restored instead. there are various ways to do this such as, minoxidil, fina/dutasteride or dermarolling. also, google Keeps

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.