Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Suits

- Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:44:05 EST UJMeYvkS No.61867
File: 1560966245806.jpg -(44895B / 43.84KB, 960x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Suits
Men of 420chan,

Do you wear a suit? Where do you even start when it comes to suits? There are so many different types for so many different occasions. I've never really been the type to wear one, rather wearing just kind of whatever I liked at the time.

But now that I'm older and have been trying to get a better paying job, it would seem that I might need to actually invest in a higher grade of clothing and style. In other words, I have to start looking professional, both in the work place and possibly while networking socially. It's sucks, but whatever. Anyone have any tips for someone new to all of this?
>>
sweet'deep - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 07:32:39 EST Jok6FC9F No.61868 Reply
1561030359718.jpg -(40376B / 39.43KB, 540x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ohh, yeah;
Get yourself a tailor and have it fitted.
Either a Tuxedo or Suit.
Choices, really..
>>
Beatrice Bardwater - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 17:48:39 EST hoyeodff No.61870 Reply
i dont own a suit. i have a fancy white dinner jacket that makes me look like a coke dealer, and a few pairs of dress pants. i've been meaning to get one. i've crept into a few men's wearhouses but the creepy middle aged man hovering over my shoulder always made me walk the fuck out.
>>
Albert Norringhit - Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:39:05 EST LU+9AfE4 No.61872 Reply
I got a suit for court and started wearing it to job interviews, with a good shirt and shoes it really looks nice.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:09:27 EST tQutQUU0 No.61937 Reply
I have a few 3 pieces. Mainly so I can use their individual parts for a variety of outfits, but if I can find an opportunity to wear a full suit, I'll jump at the opportunity because that doesn't happen often for me. I'm not a CEO of anything.

On colder days though, I'll often wear a polo shirt, and then a blazer that matches or compliments my pants. I have a bunch of these nice polo shirts that are like normal soft t-shirt material instead of that thick, heavy material that doesn't breath well, which most polo shirts seem to be made out of, which I also fucking hate.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.