Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Being unique

- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 05:07:57 EST 9GpoTVxr No.61896
File: 1563959277988.jpg -(62356B / 60.89KB, 639x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Being unique
But also fashionable. Is a unique look something you can achieve without borrowing too much from other people's looks? How extreme should you go? Should you just be you even if it's weird to many?

Who do you think has a unique but good fashion style, and how do you think they got it?
>>
Wesley Penningway - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 21:08:50 EST oT4JK67o No.61900 Reply
1564103330601.jpg -(2411432B / 2.30MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I just bought these shirts for 7 dollars each.
>>
Sophie Worthingdock - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 07:05:07 EST heUgUp1o No.61905 Reply
Uniqueness is all about borrowing from other people. The thing is you don't try to look like them, you just use your fucking mind to pick stuff you like and incorporate in your look. You just need to be bold and careful not to do stupid stuff that makes you look ugly.
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 19:13:49 EST Lg8KE7oE No.61908 Reply
>>61896
Ya know what u can and can't pull off, thats a good place to start. Also what sort of people r u trying to attract? Unique looks will attract unique people. If u get along better with more normal people then keep ur normal look.

I like weird people so my style is a tad psychedelic and eccentric but not so overboard that I look like a fool. It seems to work cuz all my friends r just as out there as I am
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 23:49:33 EST tQutQUU0 No.61924 Reply
>Is a unique look something you can achieve without borrowing too much from other people's looks?
This: >>61905 except I like to be bold without being careful and then learn from my mistakes the hard way. It fine tunes my attention to detail and understanding of why things do or don't work.

>How extreme should you go?
If you're genuinely just doing what you like, the extreme will come naturally, or not at all. No reason to limit yourself.

>Should you just be you even if it's weird to many?
On an average day, obviously. I'd rather be considered weird than dress myself in a way that conflicts with what I like. People think fucking everything is weird anyway so it doesn't even matter; they're retards.

>Who do you think has a unique but good fashion style, and how do you think they got it?
Valeria Lukyanova. Some sort of mental disorder probably.

Just don't full-on force your personality onto everybody with your fashion when it's obviously not the time and place for it. I wore Tripp pants to a normal peoples' wedding when I was 14 once. Don't do that shit. As it turns out, throwing yourself into the part by wearing the appropriate attire, and tweaking it to fit your style a bit more, is much more fun and less enthusiastic.
>>
Beatrice Brozzleson - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:31:08 EST e/t0hQki No.61930 Reply
At this point in time in this day in age, almost everything is acceptable to most people. There are really no meaningful trends or popular subcultures with mass appeal anymore, everyone kind of just does their own thing. It's honestly a great time to be alive as a non-conformist. The world is fucking weird and people for the most part just roll with shit these days. Most people just wear clothes they like unconsciously. The vast majority of people DETEST the closest thing that could be considered "cool" today which is that insipid hypebeat H&M fair. People who do care about fashion go wild. The internet has exposed so many people to so many different subcultures and trends of the past that you have total freedom to choose styles that mean something to you rather than conform to them because they're popular. On campus, I've seen people dressed like back-ups from The Cure, people who look like greasers, people who look like hippies, mods, and bikers, people who listened to Nirvana once and then decided to wear nothing but flannel and converse, Think of how popular thrift shopping is these days. People like unique and they like interesting. Pretty much everything is fair game these days. The only people who actively look bad are the ones who just don't give a shit, the ones with greasy hair wearinh ill-fitting polos, cargo pants, and white new balances.

Don't think about trends, think about colors, styles and aesthetics. Think about conveying the most important parts of your internal self with your external self. Just do you.
>>
Therm0ptic !cyBOrG7t12 - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 16:56:42 EST 5gcMyL47 No.61931 Reply
>>61930
>Think about conveying the most important parts of your internal self with your external self. Just do you.
Fuck, I can't wait for cybernetics.
>>
Isabella Pockfoot - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:58:55 EST +Ncn/T23 No.61933 Reply
1566320335152.png -(75341B / 73.58KB, 320x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>61930
>The only people who actively look bad are the ones who just don't give a shit

Well fuck, I wear dollar store T-Shirts that are 3x too big and regular brown pants that are also a size or two too big. They often have holes and perma-stains from being so old.

I don't look bad, it is just... Homeless-Chique. It is inspired by Fallout or something.
>>
Beatrice Dunkindere - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:07:31 EST e/t0hQki No.61935 Reply
>>61933
I mean that's still giving a shit imo, i'm talking about of a very specific kind of STEM sperg that thinks they're above us simpletons who care about fashion

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.