Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Paisley

- Sat, 14 Dec 2019 01:44:51 EST dL9/9AXP No.62002
File: 1576305891508.jpg -(24799B / 24.22KB, 300x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Paisley
What does /st/ think about paisley? Like, if I wanted to buy some curtains with a floral paisley pattern, would that be an appropriate decorative element for a man? Too tacky?
>>
Nigel Ninnerstone - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 02:11:53 EST mR8Q6+bt No.62003 Reply
I like that pic it's very peaceful. I'd look for that light brown color. And the curtains were of natural material like linen or reed then it wouldn't stand out too much. Then have a cool paint color on the wall like light blue or something so it's not overkill with the oranges and brown. Then keep some plants around to finish it off. You could also try damask, but that's a darker vibe.
>>
Isabella Brorrytit - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 06:56:42 EST G1v9V7Q6 No.62004 Reply
>>62002
I like paisleys; I think they're very nice. I don't really see what being a man has to do with it, but yes, I think they're appropriate for curtains. Probably the only place I normally see them that I do find tacky is on ties (and usually in unattractive color combinations as well).
>>
Isabella Senderbury - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 02:22:59 EST hoyeodff No.62005 Reply
i agree it would be an OK curtain design and a tacky tie design. honestly though if it were my curtains i would get tired of it pretty quick. just go for dark gray curtains imo
>>
Phineas Habbledere - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:04:37 EST dL9/9AXP No.62006 Reply
>>62005
Yeah I realized it was a little too busy for my liking. I ended up going with a moire pattern for the curtains. Still might get a paisley rug though.

I have solid colors elsewhere in the house but I want this room to be different. I'm going to use it as an office/workshop, so I need decor that I can stare at and be inspired whenever my ADD mind tries to wander away.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.