Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

i want muthhaphuckin nickel

- Sun, 03 Jan 2016 23:43:22 EST hW4hIjzS No.77496
File: 1451882602885.jpg -(58916B / 57.54KB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. i want muthhaphuckin nickel
Hello! Anybody has some idea how could i separate nickel(II) sulfate from copper(II) sulfate with common chemicals and equipment ? I feel like reduction to copper(I) than separation by solubility is the way to go, but i can't think of a practical method.
>>
James Chommerbury - Tue, 05 Jan 2016 00:49:40 EST GEEvdbi2 No.77497 Reply
>>77496

probably cheaper to buy nickel and copper wire and mix them with sulfurous acid, separation of ions is typically done by chromatography, could also try some sort of precipitation reaction to make copper chloride, nickel chloride solids and use the differences in melting points, which would be the least convienent option.
>>
Green Fox - Thu, 07 Jan 2016 21:00:45 EST /ODYWh0d No.77508 Reply
Ni2+ has a standard reduction potential of -0.26V

Cu2+ is at 0.34V

You can selectively plate either metal onto a variety of metal cathodes using a more reactive metal like iron as an anode... I think. You just dial the cell voltage down until only copper is being reduced.
>>
Isabella Drallerdock - Fri, 29 Jan 2016 16:19:26 EST TSHbcYDX No.77599 Reply
>>77497
If I had all those nickels I would put them in a sock and throw them down a hole to prove Gravity is as fast as light

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.