Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Extract Heroin from Garlic Paste

- Mon, 01 May 2017 08:23:55 EST GJqJPZ5S No.78644
File: 1493641435717.jpg -(5774B / 5.64KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Extract Heroin from Garlic Paste
This is urgent as my life literally depends on it. My suppliers showed up with what was seemingly my regular kg pickup but actually was 10kg of garlic paste with the heroin suspended within it somehow. Am told that I have to extract the materials from the paste for them or I will exist no more.

Will a simple Acid Base extraction do the trick IE:

Mix Paste into Water + Lye Solution and Agitate for hour

Add solvent of choice (Cold Distilled Water + Methanol Mixture?)

Let contents settle

Siphon Solvent and Evaporate to retrieve powder

Purify powder using known methods via HCL / Diethyl Ether

Can anyone tell me if this is adequate enough? Im essentially going to go in blind and hope this process works and that I don't get killed in the process.

Hope you guys read this and realize where opis may lead you as it has lead me....hopefully not to my death.
>>
Bombastus !uYErosQbLM!!Mybq1UbK - Mon, 01 May 2017 12:15:40 EST LOsBBPHa No.78645 Reply
"Am told that I have to extract the paste from it or I will exist no more"
I would highly advise you to get someone who knows food chemistry to help you out if you value your life. Not us people

A shitload of the compounds will probably form HCl salts as amines (and sulfinated groups) are common in organic residue like this. That means they'll come out as well. Also, how much diamorphine per 10kg of garlic paste? Remember that HCl facilitates the decomposition of diacetylmorphine to morphine.

Try not to use methanol since it'll extract some organic material too.
>>
Phineas Greenworth - Mon, 01 May 2017 16:37:16 EST UoTssc8h No.78646 Reply
make absolutely sure that you try whatever extraction method you decide upon on a small portion of it first to verify that it works, then do a larger batch, then the rest. You don't want to try to extract all of it at once and then fuck up and die. I would also test the raw garlic paste to ensure that the shit they gave you actually has dope in it. Hope you like the taste of garlic.

The solvent has to be immicible with water so that you can actually extract the dope from the water-soluble stuff; ie. methanol + water won't work. toluene/xylene (paint thinner) or petroleum distillates (zippo fluid) are good choices.

You should try to figure out or measure (with pH paper / pH meter) exactly how much base you need to add to freebase the heroin. If you add too much it will decompose. Likewise for converting it back to the salt. The best method for acidifying the freebase is to bubble dry HCl gas through organic solvent with the dope dissolved in it. This way the crystals with precipitate right out of solution and can just be filtered off and dried. generating HCl gas is dangerous shit, though.
>>
Polly Dubberhood - Thu, 04 May 2017 19:02:13 EST hBAZGxou No.78648 Reply
>>78644
this sucks because heroin hydrolyses in water and it's been in water for a long time so... it's probably hydrolysed! oopsie. heroin doesn't hydrolyse very fast in neutral water but you can bet after a few weeks a lot of it is broken down to 6-monoacetyl morphine

anyway, what I would do first is dry the garlic to a powder and then wash with cold deionized water a few times which should dissolve and remove sugar but not heroin. Save a little water from each wash and see how much sugar is coming off; you'll probably have to wash it about four or five times. Also make sure you're not losing too much heroin. Then you can perform an A/B extraction on the resulting garlic powder (extract it with COLD acid, filter, then basify) to end up with heroin. You'll actually get rid of all the minor constituents and garlic alkaloids from the heroin by just recrystallizing it from ethyl acetate or something, but since it's partially hydrolysed it might not recrystallize very well. If it gets too hot it can hydrolyse.

If you can't get a clean recrystallization and it's ruining your yield, you can try hydrolysing the whole mess in boiling NaOH (which converts heroin to morphine), extracting that and re-forming heroin with acetic anhydride. That would suck though.

And tell your idiot suppliers not to put the heroin in water next time.
>>
Polly Nallystone - Mon, 22 May 2017 18:40:32 EST +YUSEic8 No.78660 Reply
Seriously who hides heroin in garlic paste?
>>
Cyril Hasslespear - Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:46:34 EST BIUvdYqW No.78716 Reply
>>78644
bro, no one is gonna send valuable tar in garlic powder, I hope you die for being tar dealer
>>
George Depperfit - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 11:12:11 EST 4tmtdVyg No.78717 Reply
Holy lol,

I wouldn't try acid base, I'd start with an aromatic solvent like xylene. Diamorphine is highly aromatic and you're more likely to get a hit on a non polar aromatic solvent. Plus acid base is typically used to free chemicals from plant matter. Since garlic doesn't naturally contain morphine, or any forms of it, I would think that the morphine is mixed in rather than bonded with the garlic in any way.

I would try soaking the material in xylene for an hour, placing the mixture in a cheese cloth, and squeezing the liquid into a separate container, preferably glass since some plastics are soluble in aromatic/non-polar solvents. Then chill the strained liquid in a freezer and scrape up the solids that come out. Use the liquid left over to soak the garlic again for a second and third extraction.

More than likely, the solids that appear after freezing will be dirty with garlic compounds as well, but it's the first step in the right direction. after that, just purify it.
>>
George Depperfit - Sat, 01 Jul 2017 11:20:59 EST 4tmtdVyg No.78718 Reply
Oh wow, this thread is old as fuck

OP, you dead?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.