Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

BK-2-CB > Injectable 2-CB solution?

- Thu, 06 Jul 2017 06:02:36 EST A0Fffnyd No.78722
File: 1499335356854.jpg -(407511B / 397.96KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BK-2-CB > Injectable 2-CB solution?
Have tried this three (3) times with repeatable results:

2ml sterile water

(x) amount of Ascorbic Acid to sufficiently acidify the water (No precise measuring equipment available)

(x) amount of B-K-2-CB (As above)

Add enough Ascorbic Acid (it is believed Citric as supplied in UK would work as well) to the water to dissolve *Without Heating*

Add (x) amount of B-K to dissolve with *a very little heating* or you're going to be injecting recrystallised 2-CB - exciting as that sounds, it is fucking painful and could possibly end very quickly in sudden cardiac arrest, depending on which vein is used... *BE VERY CAUTIOUS*

Enjoy your instant stimmy effects followed by typical 2-CB effects

IF ANYTHING AT ALL IS WRONG / POTENTIALLY LETHAL ABOUT THIS PLEASE POST ASAP!!!

PS enjoy one and all any potential profits made from this discovery
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 08:55:23 EST xjn9cxbO No.78724 Reply
1499345723606.jpg -(24953B / 24.37KB, 500x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
youre not implying that you can actually convert bk2cb to 2cb, are you?
because youll still be injecting bk2cb.

and yeah injecting 2cb is potentially lethal unless you can reliably measure by the mg
>it is fucking painful and could possibly end very quickly in sudden cardiac arrest, depending on which vein is used... *BE VERY CAUTIOUS*
is railing 2cb really too slow for you?
fick die bvg
>>
William Sesslechane - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:22:28 EST haI/LE4/ No.78725 Reply
>>78724
Possibly... Which is why I'm putting this out there

Possible, by the method I outline, or not?

Certainly, the effect is consistent with an I/V and instant acting 2-CB, versus a simple solution of B-K, in that:

• Doesn't take +3+ hrs to kick in

• Instant stim effect followed by classic 2-CB effects, in both intensity and duration, as opposed to B-K, well known for it's longevity

And yes, I cannot emphasise more the possible dangers of experimentation re. I/V with this - I propose, of course, titration, and *left side only* admin... There is one documented case of I/V 2-CB causing cardiac arrest on admin with no previous immediate or family history of cardiac problems
>>
William Sesslechane - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:30:34 EST haI/LE4/ No.78727 Reply
>>78724
Also I'm far more interested in legal chem research - never had access to 2-CB, but would be very interested to try

For now it's B-K
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 17:23:39 EST 8p3TFTlr No.78729 Reply
1499376219760.jpg -(25164B / 24.57KB, 500x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>78725
ich kann nicht ganz folgen. aber aus interesse bk2cb ist legal in deutschland?

it is not possible to convert bk2cb to 2cb via the method you outlined, all you would do is to convert a water insoluble form of an amine to a soluble form, in case youre talking about freebase. im not familiar with bk2cb but im guessing it is already sold in the hydrochloride which should be somewhat soluble in water. in order to convert bk2cb into 2cb youd need another route. my OC is rusty, the first that comes to mind would be some wolf kirschner variant

i am not familiar with the effects of bk2cb, ive only had a few encounters with 2cb of which one was an overdose because of an ineptitude to actually read a fucking scale. according to psychonautwiki bk2cb takes 20-17 min to kick in and ill just assume theyre talking about oral dosage.

would you please elaborate as to what your motives actually are?
>>
William Sesslechane - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 19:42:30 EST haI/LE4/ No.78730 Reply
>>78729

Just a quick reply for now, I do believe the B-K commonly supplied is a base, hence the shitty reaction with water, also the long reaction time when taken orally

So I theorised that adding it to *acidified* water would return it to salt, either 2-CB or a useful form of BK

Why is it not possible to convert B-K to 2-CB?

Also not sure of the legality of B-K in Deutschland, aber Ich hab gemacht ein Besucht fur drei Gram und es kommt mit kein Problem...
>>
press !XIxc6BpKnU - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 03:04:15 EST 8p3TFTlr No.78731 Reply
1499411055712.jpg -(14640B / 14.30KB, 621x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>78730
its possible to convert bk-2c-b to 2c-b, but youd need a strong reductant to reduce the ketone at the beta or rather 1-position carbon to a methylene. as youve said, adding citric acid to bk-2c-b would simply form a more water soluble salt of bk-2c-b. but not 2c-b. youd get bk-2c-b citrate
>>
Samuel Davingdidge - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 12:44:17 EST UoTssc8h No.78733 Reply
The standard procedure for reducing ketones to alkanes in one step is the wolff-kishner reduction, which requires complexation of the ketone with hydrazine (used in rocket fuel) and heating the mixture to 200 C for a few days to a week. ascorbic acid is a MILD reducing agent, and there is pretty much zero chance of this method producing even fractions of a percent of yield of 2CB from bk-2CB. The placebo effect is a much better reducing agent, but still not as good as hydrazine.
>>
Hannah Susslebury - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:36:34 EST rANt8sEP No.78734 Reply
Awesome guys, thanks for all the info... Back to the drawing board then, or a very expensive lab...
>>
Bombastus Werrywag - Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:43:46 EST QGxEeR56 No.78744 Reply
1499809426609.jpg -(60156B / 58.75KB, 514x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>78731
>>78733
You don't need need Hydrazine. LiAH could work because of the conjugation from the pi ring. If LiAH does work, then you can just do it using the pop bottle test and overkill it with LiAH. No water allowed, of course.

A simpler, cheaper, but much harder method is clemmenson that is an in-situ reducing agent (hydrogen gas) by mixing a zinc or mercury amalgum and with HCl or HBr

>>78729
keine chemische ist legal im deutschland... danke, praesident der E-U.

From what my basic knowledge of receptors tells me (from around one and a half pharmaceutical chemistry courses i took a while ago) is that that ketonic group would be much less active than 2c-b for dopamine / serotonin effects. it could possibly give you the side effects of the compund but none of the mental, spiritual, or stimulating properties.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.