Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

gib stank token plis

- Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:52:49 EST UwpwKm1P No.78908
File: 1510768369587.png -(46191B / 45.11KB, 2080x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. gib stank token plis
lelbniz
>>
Bombastus !uYErosQbLM!!Mybq1UbK - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 04:07:15 EST Fd7VfiYK No.78909 Reply
>>78908
This can be a good thread. The society itself isn't based around alchemy but to achieve the golden standard through a thought process. Something against the scientific method but still very valid.
It used to be some sort of annoying half-cult but actually provided introspective determination for the members so long as you sign away a bit of your freedom and resources. Kinda like a church or a society of chemists (ACS) that later developed from this structure.

Leibniz's concept of a metaphysical Monad can fit nicely into the school of yestercentury. Something that I have yet to be able to understand fully but can see how it would tie to the alchemical societies back then. He predicted nuclear physics through the destruction of monads (mind to matter "transfer) instead of the more widely accepted concept of indivisible "particles". Though obsolete, it can still be applied today.

We need more metaphysical quantum alchemists today.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.