Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

test kits for common adulterants

- Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:59:13 EST FIrMW5oZ No.79182
File: 1531832353252.jpg -(62355B / 60.89KB, 670x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. test kits for common adulterants
if i wanted to start a small business where i test people's drugs for fent/pcp/meth/clam or whatever, what sort of reagents would i need to buy? I realize this is sort of an open ended question, i'm just sort of looking for general suggestions for pretty much any drug testing reagent that tests for something. there's pretty much nowhere that you can safely get your drugs tested around where i live & i really want to do what i can to help. i feel like i could save some lives with this.

especially looking for something that can detect if my jenk's been cut with dog pills
>>
pr - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 02:27:18 EST N1w1NO9M No.79185 Reply
are you sure its legal in your country to have a ton of people sending you what in fact are free drugs?

dunno, buncha tlc plates, solvents out the ass, colour reagents or their components- whichever is cheaper- a fridge

and if youre into endgame shit a GC/MS setup
>>
Caroline Dullygold - Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:27:47 EST FIrMW5oZ No.79186 Reply
>>79185
i don't know how above board this business will be, but i'm in a pretty lenient part of america drug wise so i doubt i'd get in much trouble for people sending me small samples for chemical analysis. also is there any reagent/combination of reagents i can use to test for different benzodiazepines? from my initial googling it doesn't seem very easy but i would really like to be able to tell people if their xans were cut with clam or flam etc

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.