Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

life expansion pearls to swine fuck christ

- Mon, 07 Oct 2019 18:45:00 EST MqS9VQoB No.79620
File: 1570488300148.jpg -(10608B / 10.36KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. life expansion pearls to swine fuck christ
how do i realistically preserve my brain past the death of my body? must i keep blood supplied to it , harvesting more and more fresh blood, or may i simply have new organs connected to my system every few decades? obviously i will need to be fed and cared for which presents its own problems. i will most likely lose motility, unless i am some how gifted advanced robotics, even then it is unlikely i will ever again come close to the perfection of the human form. it is more likely that I will gain additional appendages such as arms and eyes that should be able to take in information, and output. access to the worlds' life center : the internet. research into xeno-transplantation and overcoming graft vs, host disease is highly suggested for study . s t i r k
>>
Caroline Tillinggold - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 18:45:25 EST MqS9VQoB No.79621 Reply
>>79620
a problem may be the erosion and death of the veins and arteries in the lobes . how realistic is eternal regenesis of the blood vessels? unlikely? the grey matter of the lobes is composed not only of the visible blood vessels and nerves, but when you look closer / shrink down you find them made up of a meshwork of smaller capillary type vessels! what happens when these cells die!

might blood of longer living animals hold keys to unlocking human longevity of tissue? the glandular excretions of the giant tortoise may prove to be a life expanding serum in humans along with proper antibiotic therapy s t i r k
>>
trypto - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 19:53:47 EST CvwDo4w2 No.79622 Reply
>>79621
>might blood of longer living animals hold keys to unlocking human longevity of tissue?
They did this shit in the 19th century.
>>
Martha Sonningwotch - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:54:04 EST 4RJtSn+h No.79623 Reply
>>79620
You've also got to preserve your brain before the death of your body. Dementia is a bitch.
>>
George Giggleridge - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 17:41:45 EST gpiglBfJ No.79625 Reply
>>79620
What organ in the human body signals its mature state? Does the brain or does the liver?
>>
George Giggleridge - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 18:44:58 EST gpiglBfJ No.79626 Reply
>>79622

I wonder how much research has gone into the greenland shark and it's blood. maybe it's glands could be transplanted into a human. they live for 3-500 years. who knows what long living animals exist on earth and are kept secret? life extension must be one of the oldest of sciences
>>
George Giggleridge - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 18:48:49 EST gpiglBfJ No.79627 Reply
>>79620
well 420c i will be creating my dzoujins in the meanwhile, which will feature life expansion and lolis. wish i could get some funding for this shit . more importantly, for the research. s t i r k we can't forget that the females should be saved as well . how can i even begin to understand their physiology sigh

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.