Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

disintegration

- Thu, 24 Oct 2019 19:05:56 EST 0yyEhULd No.79649
File: 1571958356672.jpg -(104117B / 101.68KB, 820x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. disintegration
if you were pulled apart one atom at a time, would you feel any pain?
>>
Oliver Bedgederk - Thu, 24 Oct 2019 23:37:58 EST QomdPmL9 No.79650 Reply
>>79649
I would say yes. you would start to feel chronic pain after as things stop functioning
>>
Edwin Bockletodge - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 02:57:59 EST LsZEr5KY No.79655 Reply
>>79649
depends on where you started, if it was from the outside in I think it would be extremely painful as your nerve receptors receive signals that things are starting to go missing and want you to fix it. if it was from the inside out you would definitly be dead before it start to hurt too badly as we don't have next to any pain receptors internally
>>
Sophie Nicklespear - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 03:57:17 EST HoJCWjh0 No.79676 Reply
>>79649
No. You would notice. We have atoms gone all the time. We're huge atom shredders. Colossal ones, honestly. lol At that level things are not really sensible. It's a delicate field and additions are just not a small thing by any means. The field of micro biology I guess this would fall into, I'm telling you you're not gonna feel a thing in this context. If you have atoms interacting, changes will certainly go on and they'll unsettle situations. If you're inserting something to remove atoms that's gonna change things. Adding and taking away atoms makes a difference. In practical terms, you won't think anything is going on. You will be the poster boy of unphasedness. lol Based.
>>
trypto - Tue, 12 Nov 2019 15:15:02 EST dxPy+pHf No.79677 Reply
>>79655
Yup. Inside-out? Some blood vessel would burst, you'd bleed internally without pain until you lose consciousness and die. Then you'd slowly disappear, while everybody around you is wondering WTF is happening.

If it's outsiide-in? Then you'd get extremely hot as a burning sensation pours over your entire body. You'd probably also lose blood very quickly at this point, but not before excrutiating pain. Best case scenario, for some reason you don't lose blood, and you have a few seconds/minutes as a screaming skeletal muscle anatomy lesson.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.