Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

In search of a forging dealer

- Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:22:10 EST Ox66sXRn No.79816
File: 1585113730178.png -(6296B / 6.15KB, 340x92) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. In search of a forging dealer
"Hey Guys,
I am an industrialist from the US. Our firm mainly belongs to the oil & gas industry. We are planning to start a similar firm in Toronto. Now we have an availability of forgings for our operations. We provide turnkey solutions, from forging and ring rolling to the finished machined parts. We are in a hunt for reliable dealers who have got Cutting-edge technology, Quality, and On-time delivery. We did not take any chance on the Quality of products. Could someone please help me to find a trustable dealer?
I have found one but not sure about this:https://www.patriotforge.com/markets-served/oil-gas/
>>
Charlotte Cungermudging - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:05:53 EST sxUfkWw9 No.79817 Reply
Well this is some odd spam.
>>
Polly Hengerketch - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 09:03:45 EST wn+wI+7I No.79821 Reply
>>79817
At first I thought it was malware but Patriot is a legit company and does the things it's supposed to according to the post. Not that I followed their link, but I did look up Patriot Forge and that link seems to be the same as their oil/gas markets page

Not sure why someone would spam this here. I'm not sure what they hope to achieve by pretending to ask a bunch of stoners about machine parts.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.