Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 26)
How do shot meth Ignore Report Reply
Walter Blabblecocke - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 18:26:19 EST ID:ZBFzu51N No.289898
File: 1553207179637.jpg -(21864B / 21.35KB, 300x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 21864
SWIM has been a long time stim user, having used for the better part of a decade and through almost every ROA bar IV. He's curious to try it and knows how to get a vein but is otherwise clueless. He has no access to a needle exchange and is too sketched out to buy off ebay; however he lives in Canada and is close enough to a Shopper's pharmacy.

He's curious about A) obtaining syringes, needles, and filters; and B) any specific tricks to know or things to watch out for prior to banging it?
>>
Phyllis Dullydudge - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 03:03:29 EST ID:jzxqMUfX No.289903 Ignore Report Reply
>>289898

Look up standard sizes for IV. Might try a few sizes and see what you find works best.

Micron wheel filters are probably your best bet to use on street shit. If you are doing pills I'd filter them separately and still use the wheel filter attached to the syringe.

Be careful not me miss. Educate yourself on medical procedure. You can find that shit all over the internet. I'd recommend atleast getting alcohol wipes to keep unnecessary risks down.

Keep an eye out for signs of an abscess or infection. That shit can get bad quick. I'd go to a hospital asap in the unfortunate case you have issues. You'll most likely be fine though.

Btw, I wouldnt worry about ordering stuff online. Lots of random people get syringes and needles delivered in back for legitimate uses all the time. you can find a lot of medical supply stores online that are extremely cheap and have every type of thing you could ever need to get the job done.
>>
Lillian Nickleford - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 14:25:09 EST ID:P5FB3UXI No.289910 Ignore Report Reply
I haven't heard that SWIM shit in forever. But IIRC correctly, thats from another site and not required here.
>>
Alice Dinderstone - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 16:58:12 EST ID:zDoW/RvZ No.289911 Ignore Report Reply
I heard SWIM is a fag? Oh we’re talking about the same guy? OP? Yep, OP is def a fag.
>>
JJzz !af7cXUAGdc - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:28:23 EST ID:IIWGQuJ4 No.289914 Ignore Report Reply
>>289898

First and foremost, download Getting Off Right. read all of it. Especially the section about aftercare procedures for missed shots. Meth is very caustic, which is a double edge sword because you will know FOR SURE the second you start missing, but even that tiny amount (1/10 of the shot or less) can do serious damage.

That said, ive shot meth and H near daily for almost two years, and i have yet to develop an abscess.

Look at the vein map in the guide. Your best bets as a beginner are the big fat ones in the crook of your elbow, or the one next to them on the inside that kind of runs over your funny bone. That one is less beginner friendly, but its a lot more stable than your wrists or mid forearm.

Another tip that was crucial for me: when you first pierce the skin, pull back the plunger immediately. This creates a vaccum that will instantly fill up when you hit a vein. This way, you dont have to fumble with the plunger and risk slipping out after you register. Another trick is, take a keychan ring (little metal circular thing keys thread onto) and clip the underside of the plunger onto it. This allows you to use just your index finger to pull back, which even further reduces the risk of fumbling

Thats all i got for now. I will reiterate that meth is very harsh, which makes it a less than ideal choice for first time IV.
>>
Isabella Tootdock - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 04:20:41 EST ID:1f0hKZEj No.290517 Ignore Report Reply
>>289914
Can you post a picture of this, please?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.