Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Propylhexedrine/benzedrex

- Sat, 25 May 2019 10:33:53 EST +TGGvFdo No.290956
File: 1558794833219.jpg -(43207B / 42.19KB, 321x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Propylhexedrine/benzedrex
Hi /stim/ I'm a complete newbie and have never done stimulants before but recently I've been told I can get cheap legal meth in the form of cold medicine at Wal-Mart called benzedrex so I'm going to try it out sometime this week is anyone here familiar with this stuff? what's the high like? Is there anything I should know about this before I try it?
>>
James Turveyford - Sat, 25 May 2019 16:05:13 EST sGEXvWDw No.290958 Reply
Yeah, don't do it. It is much worse for you than meth and the high is worse. It doesn't make sense to do this drug. If you REALLY REALLY want to stim just get some legal meth ( Adderall ) and take it safely. Don't go down the road of bad habits combined with drugs, for your own sake. Remember that this stuff is addictive.
>>
Martha Bardville - Sat, 25 May 2019 21:57:46 EST gnE6t61/ No.290960 Reply
>>290958
IMO op would be better off if he actually did meth instead of this crap. Not that I’d advise that life choice. This shit is harsh.
>>
Sophie Heckleworth - Sun, 26 May 2019 04:24:44 EST kvsfUFTC No.290964 Reply
it's not meth. it's incredibly similar to meth, but it isn't meth per se. very important difference.

don't do it every day, if you're going to do it. you should read up on the erowid site page for it (the chemical is called propylhexedrine)

it comes in a shitty tasting lavender-lemon cotton glob inside that plastic inhaler thing. you see, the thing is designed so that the chemical evaporates along with the other bullshit in there and gets into your bloodstream through the nose via inhalation.

it is possible to try to extract the shit from the cotton, which is highly preferable to eating the cotton alone. eating the cotton alone poses potential minimal medical risks that aren't really worth it. Plus, eating it usually comes with bad burps of lavender. It is best to try to extract it. I think you can just use coca cola or something, but im really not sure.

it lasts a while and i believe i remember reading the comedown being rough.
>>
Hedda Bardcocke - Sun, 26 May 2019 05:16:59 EST +TGGvFdo No.290965 Reply
1558862219690.jpg -(40334B / 39.39KB, 346x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>290964
>>290960
This may seem like an extreme measure to take but the reason I want to do meth is mainly because I've been told it can turn me into an absolute Chad and currently I'm a beta loser plus I'm curious as to what it's like because of how addictive it is (If people destroy their whole lives for it it must be fucking out of this world) also I like breaking bad so that also got me curious. I don't have access to actual meth and I don't have ADD so getting an Adderall prescription I imagine would be difficult. this benzedrex stuff however is at my local Wal-Mart just 10 minutes away so I might as well try it out. I was going to pick the cotton into little pieces and put them into empty gel caps (pic related) that would work right?
>>
James Crammerfoot - Sun, 26 May 2019 07:29:06 EST vmPoizY1 No.290966 Reply
>>290965
Hahahahaha wow omg yes please start doing drugs they’re so good they ruin your life.
>>
Rebecca Draffingtog - Sun, 26 May 2019 15:35:24 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.290969 Reply
>>290965
> also I like breaking bad so that also got me curious.

What are you 12?
>>290966
DEA/NA Shill please fuck off.
>>
Nell Dendlestudging - Thu, 30 May 2019 17:02:49 EST NVGotRFi No.291020 Reply
>>290956
Done this many times. Lemon juice extract works best, don't bother with things like soda. There are much better ways at extraction, but if you're just experimenting just get 1 or 2 (for first time I recommend 1) crack open the thing and put the cotton in a glass of the lemon juice extract large enough so it fully covers the cotton. Wait about an hour then strain the cotton, and dispose of it. Now, prepare for an incredibly foul tasting beverage (HIGHLY recommend having a lot of water on standby) and enjoy your poor meth. There are ways to extract the amphetamines into a snortable form, however I've never been successful in doing it.

Also warning, if you have issues with paranoia be very careful with amphetamines in general. For me it doesn't take much to turn a fun afternoon into an episode of severe paranoia.
>>
Charles Sindlecocke - Thu, 30 May 2019 17:57:16 EST q5ACst7W No.291021 Reply
1559253436454.png -(45962B / 44.88KB, 2126x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291020

i stole 5 benzedrex and starting to freak the fuck out and had to go to rehab i thought i was swollen up so much (i actually was it was weird) that i was gonna explode

i even ran to my front lawn and jumped screaming AHHH because i thought it was the end
>>
Hugh Creffinghudge - Thu, 30 May 2019 22:43:29 EST WJP1Lvla No.291022 Reply
done it so many times the thought of doing it again makes me physically ill but i know god damn well a month or two from now i'll be doing it again or something worse
>>
Benadryl Cucumberpatch - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:21:25 EST x9xzo/5p No.291287 Reply
>>290956
If anyone is considering starting using Benzedrex, here is my overview of using it long-term.

It starts off as a decent high, time passes quickly, fapping is fun. I've never really had any negative side effects from using it, so that is a plus. However, tolerance builds up quickly and soon one inhaler becomes two. Euphoric effects fade to about 30% of the initial feelings, yet it is still enticing enough to pay for the high over and over again.

I've been using two inhalers at a time (via the capsule method) a couple times a week for almost three years now, and fortunately have never run into digestive issues because of the cotton. I don't use it when I have work or plans for the day, but I tend to use it anytime I have time off. I have stopped using it maybe 3 times for a period of weeks, but start up again after the tolerance goes down. Damn human limbic system.

All in all, it's a way to spend $20 to kill a few hours of time in a pleasant way, but it doesn't give you any particular insight or leave you any better off than before, not to mention I have no idea what the long-term health effects of the propylhexedrine on the body might be. If I was a more strong-willed person I would probably donate the $20 to charity each time I wanted to use it. Buyer beware.
>>
Angus Blodgehet - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 18:53:46 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291293 Reply
>>291287
This is accurate. The most I've used is one inhaler and I intend on keeping it that way. I also eat the cotton but cutting it into small pieces and shoving it in gelcaps. I've not had a blocked intestine yet I think you need to eat a lot of cotton for that to happen.
>>
Edwin Snodstone - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 21:04:16 EST +m2TUOm6 No.291294 Reply
My buddy used to eat benzedrex cotton balls a few times a week. After about 2 years, he developed a severe bezoar (look it up) that he died from. It was fucking awful. I had no idea that could happen, but I guess in some people, it just does...
>>
Edward Murdwill - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 23:04:17 EST FALKjr0s No.291295 Reply
I've been doing this shit like a couple times a month for a few years. Honestly it's not really worth it. It's fun and all but it's extremely harsh on your body and the comedown is really fucking bad, significantly worse than any other stim I've done. I'm crashing off of one right now, think this will be my last time.
>>
Stimrichard - Sun, 30 Jun 2019 14:40:46 EST OAJy4eDd No.291311 Reply
>>290956
Dip the cotton in high proof alcohol for a few hours and slam it back.

Or get Dex like a proper snoretard and sniff this to bring the edge back
>>
Hannah Drublingdeg - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 21:34:11 EST C70W6u0l No.291348 Reply
1562117651427.gif -(1024081B / 1000.08KB, 315x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291021

>i even ran to my front lawn and jumped screaming AHHH because i thought it was the end

lmfao
>>
Basil Hendergold - Wed, 03 Jul 2019 00:42:15 EST szQ4w4kF No.291351 Reply
I used benzedrex daily (1 cotton/day) for a good 2 year period (2014-2015?) and was finally able to break free from it. (Stimulant addiction is incredibly hard to fight IME, there were very very very few things that could prevent me from going to Food Lion for my daily cotton)

After the first year or so of that binge my whole existence became hellish. I was filled with so much agita, paranoia, physical discomfort and cluttered thoughts that I felt like I was jesus on the cross or god's whipping boy, found guilty on all counts, etc etc.... in other words, delusions of persecution. I actually convinced myself I was close to death and had months to live. I could hardly hold a conversation or look people in the eye. The anxiety was unreal.

After stopping I slowly regained my old self but still feel like that drug has had a permanent effect on my psyche in some way.

Aaaaaaaaand..... I've been back on the shit since last February. Now I eat about 2 inhalers a day. Strangely I don't have hardly any of the negative symptoms I experienced from that first stint. At most I feel uncomfortable trying to go to bed but I more or less feel back to normal the following morning. (I forgot to mention I was also addicted to opiates during the first stint and am 2.5 years clean from them today) I still fear for my life because I know this shit is no bueno on the cardiovascular system (according to some).

But yea.... benzedrex produces a powerful feeling of euphoria for about 1 hour but then quickly fades and the experience shifts back to your standard psychotic, fried-brain, anxious and awkward mindset that all stim addicts are familiar with.

Not a very good drug all in all. I'd rather do meth.
>>
dr. m - Thu, 04 Jul 2019 22:21:10 EST 3KzoSWnU No.291371 Reply
>>291351

The only safe way or semi safe way to eat the cottons is MAYBE if you took the time to meticulously cut them into a hundred little pieces and fill them in gel caps, but with all that effort you might as well just soak the cotton.

Liquid absorbs more quickly than any solid anyways, so that magical 5-25% you possibly lose in an imperfect extraction you likely make up for subjectively by the increased onset and faster acceleration rate from 0 to c max.

Also I've never done this drug and never even took it seriously until the last year when a friend of mine asked about "what shit can get me fucked up from Walmart." I told him booze, nicotine gum, dxm (arguably the best pro/con drug otc assuming you like dissociatives, which I generally don't like dxm at least, never had any other /dis/ except pharma grade oxygen infused nitrous and a recent stint of 2 weeks of maybe 5 nights of pure nitrous consumed from balloons, which was decent but it lasted 2-5, maybe 10min max which is a joke, so probably not using it again for several years), benzedrex, and I guess high dose dph if you enjoy the opposite of euphoria+seeing shit that's not there and thinking its real unlike on lsd, like full on hallucinations not pretty colors like lsd+ giving yourself a chemical lobotomy+ the worst body load/physical effects I've ever seen.
>>
Jenny Fivingbanks - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 02:28:16 EST QAMKo9wC No.291377 Reply
>>291022

This. I had the worst experience I've ever had with a drug once when I took some of this shit and now if I even think about the drug or smell anything close to lavender I get physically Ill and have actually vomited a few times from it.

Pretty much I got the worst migraine Ive ever had and couldn't move cause the pain was so bad it paralyzed me. No I'm not over-exagerating, even when I had apendicitis to where my apendix was very close to bursting the pain was still 10x worse

This was without warning or explanation. I took this stuff countless times before and never had anything close to this happen. I think my brain just built a physical response afterwards to go into panic mode if I smell anything close to that god awful smell to keep me away from the shit, which is fine cause not like I'm gonna try it ever again

You're better off doing anything else. The actual high isn't too amazing anyways
>>
Hugh Hammerville - Fri, 05 Jul 2019 02:39:43 EST WJP1Lvla No.291378 Reply
Imo this is kind of either kid stuff or extreme tweaker shit

Is it really impossible to put a little more forethought into your drug use and either find a plug locally, find on on the darknet, or order one of the countless legal research chemicals online?

All of those options gotta be safer than eating this poison

That said, used to do it a lot, when I was a tweaker who was so far gone I couldn't save up or wait for post and my plug dried up

It's good at first but quickly becomes shit

>>291351
>I used benzedrex daily (1 cotton/day) for a good 2 year period (2014-2015?)

jeeesus christ, respect
>>
Basil Bidgefore - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 10:15:05 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291400 Reply
>>291378
People say the comedown sucks, but it's not as bad as MDMA in my experience. It amazes me MDMA is as popular as it is with that comedown. I heard a lot of bad things about propylhexedrine but its actually really nice.
>>
Jarvis Gongercocke - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 12:21:15 EST WJP1Lvla No.291401 Reply
>>291400
MDMA come down isn't bad if you take a reasonable amount, don't redose, and don't do it more than once every 1-3 months

I of course did none of these things back when I was heavy into it and I ended up triggering latent bipolar and boarderline personality disorder, there were a lot of other factors at play and it was a long time but MDMA abuse is definitely what threw me into the abyss once and for all
>>
Eliza Benderwell - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 15:25:18 EST UQmUGh/r No.291404 Reply
Different strokes for different folks.

I've enjoyed it 95% of the time. I eat the cottons. I cut the ends off and eat only the part that I see has the drop of the oil/drug on it. IDK if that's better or worse, but it certainly makes eating it all easier cuz I'm not eating as much.

I've had the terrible tension headaches a couple times. I usually just take a long, warm shower and then put ice on the specific areas it still hurts after.

The smell of lavender makes me gag like no other, but I've haven't yet throw up from the smell alone.

Lol at >>291378 for thinking that trying random research chemicals from DNM would be safer than Benz.

The MDMA comedown has never been bad for me, I've never understood why people thought it was so terrible.
>>
Basil Bidgefore - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 16:23:09 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291407 Reply
>>291404
Is that little brown spot the drug itself? Is there any PPX in the white part at all?

I used to eat the cottons by cutting them into little bits and putting them in caps. But I used an extraction and I find it kicks in faster when its extracted.
>>
Beatrice Blacklefat - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 16:43:45 EST TV5cKxPn No.291408 Reply
>>291400
The comedown on MDMA for me is virtually without any negative effects or a "crash". I mean, yeah, I feel kinda shitty and like I'm somewhat exhausted, but it's so easy to deal with that I only consider it about a 3 to 4 out of 10 on the crash scale.

In contrast, propylhexedrine has a much greater crash for me. I would rate the crash for it a 5.5 or 6 out of 10.

It should be noted, however, that for some reason after using any stimulant a certain number of times, even after I've had an extensive break from it such that my tolerance is reset, the crash I get from taking it is significantly reduced compared to the first 5-10 times I took it. Likewise, the high isn't as pronounced either, but given enough time between the last time I took it, the high can essentially return to almost being as potent as it was the first few times for 1 to 2 uses before suddenly returning to being about as equally as muted in intensity as before taking a tolerance break.

So, given that, it's likely some kind of chronic tolerance is at play, but either way, the crash remains less intense despite the tolerance break. The first time I took MDMA, the crash was still around a ~4, maybe being closer to a 5, but the first few times I took propylhexedrine, the crash was seriously a 7 or an 8 out of 10. It's pretty fuckin rough. As a side note, I don't really experience crashes almost at all from even extensive binge use of adderall or meth. The crash is maybe like a 2 out of 10. I often tend to feel worse while continuing to take it if I've been up for a few days than I feel once I've stopped taking it and started to come down (actually the come down feels significantly better, for the most part, than the effects I get from continuing to use the drugs).
>>
Charlotte Sedgestedge - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 21:16:30 EST WJP1Lvla No.291429 Reply
>>291404
I mean it depends on the chemical. Fluorinated amphetamines? Synthetic cathinones? Probably worse for you.

A lot of amp/MPH analogs are way safer, if anything because you know exactly how much you're dosing and what it'll do to you.

I've never lost circulation to my extremities and gotten a deafening ringing in the ears on stuff like EPH but I have on benzedrex.
>>
>>
dr. m - Tue, 09 Jul 2019 01:00:27 EST 3KzoSWnU No.291431 Reply
>>291404

Two drugs I know of for sure are absolutely objectively safer and more healthy to use than benzedrex are ethylphenidate and 4f-mph. Ethylphenidate is created already when consuming booze whilst Ritalin flows through your veins. So no surprise when that one turned out okay. 4f-mph is extremely promising and arguably the safest stim analogue that's popular. I'm not even sure if ethylphenidate is still legal in the US. 4f-mph definitely is.
>>
Matilda Cunkingold - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:11:19 EST xb1iTyVR No.291452 Reply
1562861479069.jpg -(2532734B / 2.42MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>290956

I do benzedrex every few weeks, it’s amazing for fapping and definitely has good euphoria comparable to adderall. It’s honestly an amazing substitute but wouldn’t put it as strong but pretty damn close. The one difference is it doesn’t have as much sharpness to it. I just picked up 6...1 is good if you have no tolerance or haven’t done stims lately. I take 2 at a time then redose with one and a half about 4 hours later.

Basically for being OTC this stuff is shockingly good and really is the only legal high worth it from a store next to DXM (if that’s your thing)
>>
dr. m - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 19:51:29 EST 3KzoSWnU No.291462 Reply
>>291452

do they legit let you buy 6 at once and nothing else, or do you just steal them? Lol
>>
Edward Pittridge - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:02:14 EST 4Nag7Qs/ No.291463 Reply
>>291452
Oh my god the lavender burps... HOw the fuck do you manage to stomach all of that?

Shit makes me gag thinking of the taste.
>>
Eliza Fellerdock - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:03:06 EST WjLCbcvT No.291464 Reply
1562900586439.jpg -(1034331B / 1010.09KB, 2406x3007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>290956

good memories of not so good times

Its crazy that its been over 10 years and this is still "new" to some people and this is still a legitimate means of getting high AF.

Effects are not as stimulating as meth, moore stimulating than ritalin, and the physical effects last a full 24 hours. so while the mental effects go away after 6-7 hours your left tweaking for 12-15 more.

Plus just the thought of that bitter mint smell makes me want to vomit, but word....

good times
>>
Eliza Fellerdock - Thu, 11 Jul 2019 23:04:07 EST WjLCbcvT No.291466 Reply
>>291464
and oooooooh, one time I literally jerked off for 12 hours straight, but couldnt actually come, at all, that was a crazy day
>>
Nathaniel Dommerway - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 00:17:03 EST WJP1Lvla No.291468 Reply
>>291452
fuck, even just seeing that picture makes me sick, you can seriously over do it on these things, to the point you'll never enjoy it again
>>
Basil Norrycocke - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:46:37 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291471 Reply
I have propylhexedrine and phenibut coming in the mail...
>>
Martha Cishforth - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 18:12:44 EST ZrXbG1P+ No.291472 Reply
I remember when I was a kid my mom had this lavender spray stuff that helped you go to sleep, seemed to actually work and made the pillow smell nice when you sprayed it on. But now I think I would vomit or gag just being near lavender that shit is straight up FOUL when it's ingested Jesus Christ I don't understand how some of you do it.

Has no one concocted a way to remove the lavender? I know you can soak in high proof alcohol but it absorbs the lavender flavor too. Somebody who knows science get on this and write a TEK
>>
Ian Seffingham - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 21:28:45 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291476 Reply
>>291472
Removing the lavender and menthol is easy You don't even need proper chemistry tools or any volatile compounds or muiratic acid. All you need is a ziplog baggie, some lemon juice, and 100% pure olive oil.

>put cotton in ziploc bag
>cover with lemon juice
>let sit for a while (most people say to let it sit overnight but in theory a few hours should do it)
>remove cotton
>add olive oil
>shake the bag around
>use a thumbtack to hang the ziplog bag somewhere
>when the oil and lemon juice has separated (about 30 minutes) make a small hole in the corner of the ziploc bag and drain the bottom layer of lemon juice into a cup
>throw out the olive oil, which is now filled with lavender and menthol oils
>the lemon juice in your cup will still taste nasty as fuck on account of containing propylhexedrine, so it will be bitter and sour but there won't be any noticeable mint or lavender
>mix that shit with lemonade and pound it back it's really not that bad
>will kick in a bit faster than if you ate the cotton
>>
Fuck Cacklehare - Fri, 12 Jul 2019 23:10:25 EST TBI7gqxn No.291478 Reply
>>291476
Interesting TEK. Good ol' Acid/Base extraction. I imagine it could be refined but pretty nice 'clean' TEK that could be a go-to TEK. Have you checked pH values and other values for the various oils and other compounds for maximum efficiency?
>>
Jarvis Fugglespear - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:42:46 EST Xu7YdUmb No.291486 Reply
>>290956
Benzedrex can be useful on certain occasions but it as an affinity for nor-epinephrine and can be quite straining on the heart. There is a subcirclejerk for the stuff I will link the extraction method they currently recommend. You cannot use it too often though tolerance is instantaneous like LSD. Once a week at most is the only practical way unless you are gonna do lower doses.

https://www.circlejerk.com/r/Benzedrex/comments/borzs2/the_simple_way_of_doing_benzedrex_40/

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine
>>
Ian Seffingham - Sat, 13 Jul 2019 11:08:14 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291493 Reply
>>291478
I dunno mayne I just read on plebbit, I'm not educated much on chemistry. I just know it works on the principle of hydrophobia/oleophilia. There are much more refined recipes if you just google propylhexedrine extraction you will find them first. They require muriatic acid and shit though.

I've also read of people using white vinegar instead of lemon juice, and then they put the PPX/vinegar solution in the microwave and evaporate the vinegar, leaving only PPX and some impurities. I never tried this though as I don't have a microwave. Maybe I could set up a double-boiler though.
>>
Panda5 !EshdTRey7E - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:34:59 EST N8YS2fA0 No.291559 Reply
>>290956
It's soluble in water guys...

Just cut the cotton 3 or 5 times, mix them in a small glass of soda for a few minutes, then squeeze them a few times and re-dunk them in the soda then squeeze again. Just drink the soda and BOOM
>>
Doris Donningpedging - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:38:58 EST gaDUNYNu No.291562 Reply
>>291493
>I never tried this though

i guess, because then the first thing you would say is to never try this. Evaporating vinegar quickly is something you don't want to do. You can't imagine the smell and if you enter that room, your eyes will burn like a motherfucker for a long time. Also acetic acid (main ingridient of vinegar) is highly flammable. You can guess what happens when a highly flammable liquid is vaporized in the air and then touches hot surfaces, flames or the hot insides of a microwave oven?
>>
Thomas Mettingdale - Wed, 17 Jul 2019 18:13:14 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291568 Reply
>>291559
Not drinking that sheeeeiiiiit.

>>291562
I never thought about the smell, but it should be safe so long as the room is well ventilated. I'll just stick to drinking the lemon juice though. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
Augustus Demmerfoot - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 11:28:11 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291652 Reply
1564154891569.png -(980772B / 957.79KB, 1356x1539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Guys, I'm having the cleanest propylhexedrine high right now thanks to some supplements. Totally takes away that "dirty" feeling.

>250 mg propylhexedrine
>1 g phenibut dosed 5 hours before PPX
>Magnesium and ibuprofen
>Smoked a j right after drinking the PPX and no nausea

Significantly less bruxism thanks to the magnesium, not really sure if the ibuprofen is doing anything but I read it might be a vasodilator.
>>
Graham Brundlefoot - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:01:05 EST hRmdZzns No.291655 Reply
>>291476
Holy shit I never tried the olive oil! The lavender burps is what always fucked me.
I still can't stand lavender to this day.
>>
Hamilton Dibblebane - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 09:03:19 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291664 Reply
>>291652
Comedown was also significantly better. Just slight drowsiness with no depression.
>>
Fanny Dommleford - Sat, 27 Jul 2019 17:34:50 EST FALKjr0s No.291665 Reply
I honestly feel like I'm more addicted to the amazing horniness and faps benzedrex gives me instead of the high itself. Probably the best stim for jacking it imo
>>
Sophie Bimmerchore - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 13:49:19 EST KB6bPQl9 No.291672 Reply
>>291665

Was coming off a small cold back in November. Had a fresh tube of Benzedrex I was snorting and some psuedos for the sniffles.
Hooked up online and went to a hotel and had one of the hardest fucks on my record. Like just pounding away in different positions for over a half hour.
Honestly looking back a couple years ago, fucking some hoes. Part of the reason I think I'd go for so long at a time, back then, was because I'd be hooting on the drex for my allergies. That and I had a bad habit of jerking off on hash oil for an hour straight to HMV's.
>>
James Tootway - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 18:23:36 EST v7HHJo8d No.291675 Reply
>>290965

>This may seem like an extreme measure to take but the reason I want to do meth is mainly because I've been told it can turn me into an absolute Chad and currently I'm a beta loser plus I'm curious as to what it's like because of how addictive it is (If people destroy their whole lives for it it must be fucking out of this world) also I like breaking bad so that also got me curious. I don't have access to actual meth and I don't have ADD so getting an Adderall prescription I imagine would be difficult. this benzedrex stuff however is at my local Wal-Mart just 10 minutes away so I might as well try it out. I was going to pick the cotton into little pieces and put them into empty gel caps (pic related) that would work right?

propylhexadrine is like a hypnotic meth, it will not make you a chad, it will make you act enthusiastic, smoke entire packs of cigarettes, oh, and possibly masturbate for literally twelve or more hours continuously without a break until your dick is sore for days. not kidding. and then a couple days of being really off.
>>
Doris Pesslelock - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 18:37:04 EST NH+WJdXc No.291678 Reply
>>291675
The trick to being productive on stimulants is to be doing the productive activity you wanted to do before you dose so you come up while doing that activity.
>>
Frederick Dumblecocke - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 21:35:39 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291690 Reply
>>291675
My dick never hurts that bad because I have my foreskin intact thankfully. But if you're cut you should be fine if you just use enough lube.
>>
Clara Herryshaw - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 02:49:16 EST XlwX4H74 No.291691 Reply
>>290956
Lol that shit feels pretty damn good in a really weird way just be careful
>>
Frederick Dumblecocke - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:32:38 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291704 Reply
1564525958261.png -(397184B / 387.88KB, 864x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291652
Update on this combo because the effect of the phenibut is truly remarkable. I tried 250 mg of PPX with 2.5 grams of phenibut (2g dosed 5 hours before, 500 mg with the PPX). I smoked some weed and took 5-HTP on the comedown and what I feel now is more of an aftergrlow than a comedown. I feel foggy but calm and even euphoric. If you guys are gonna take propylhexedrine you gotta get some phenibut too! (Assuming phenibut works well with you to begin with, I've heard some people get shitty reactions to it.)

I don't know why I feel the need to attach anime ass to every post- I guess it will capture /stim/ users attention.
>>
dtmo - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 20:58:29 EST 4W/tb4K5 No.291709 Reply
>>291704
Phenibut is almost a stim on its own. I charged through busy kitchen shifts at ungodly hours with just phenibut and caffeine having been either awake oe night or slept a couple hours tops. I performed better too. Why the fuck did it have to get banned? Bloody kids ODing ar school and ruining my fun.
>>
Augustus Dunnerpun - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 23:13:45 EST kKJd/9p7 No.291712 Reply
>>291709
That sucks. And yeah even though it's technically a depressant it feels stimulating. By itself in normal doses it doesn't feel "intoxicating" but somehow you also feel "high." Very odd drug.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.