Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Hungr

- Sat, 06 Jul 2019 20:33:07 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291409
File: 1562459587277.jpg -(204875B / 200.07KB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hungr
Anyone else w/ HPPD get ridiculously hungry after a large dose and some weed? Maybe cause I don't eat much, but this shit makes me like extra hungry now
>>
Molly Blatherbanks - Sat, 06 Jul 2019 23:51:37 EST TV5cKxPn No.291410 Reply
>>291409
How exactly does having HPPD fit into this picture exactly? Like, what about it makes you think it's potentially a causal factor rather than simple happenstance?

I've got pretty advanced HPPD, but I don't get ridiculously hungry after a large dose of an amphetamine and weed. Weed, whether I smoke it on its own or combine it with an amp or basically any other drug temporarily kills my appetite entirely... to the point I refuse to eat even when I know I should (like after a wake'n'bake on the way to work when I should be eating something since I work for 7.5 hours before my lunch period rolls around on my 11 hour shift).

If and when I actually get hungry after that short period, I'm no more hungry than I would be if I were completely sober. The only thing weed does that's eating related to me is make it so that I never actually feel full while I'm eating. In other words, my stomach is essentially a bottomless pit. If I'm not careful after smoking and the initial total lack of appetite or desire to even attempt eating that lasts for about an hour immediately following smoking has passed and I start to eat something and it's a snack food rather than a meal that comes as a portion, I can and will continue to eat for a really long amount of time without intending to.
>>
Phineas Deshcocke - Sun, 07 Jul 2019 23:53:45 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291416 Reply
>>291410
Pretty sure I overdosed this time with high quality Meth/MDMA + LSD. Talking about some of the aftereffects. This hasn't been my only overdose trip btw.. first heavy dose of Meth..

So let's say when I smoke some nice indica or a cigarette or something I can definitely feel this again and my hunger kicks in like fr crazy. Almost like smoking weed now is just gonna make me eat a ton and I gotta stay sober now. Dunno what drinking is gonna be like in the future yet, I'm still waking up early from this

So I'd say it doesn't really matter how HPPD fits into the picture with this one, just know that I've had it from RCs and stuff I guess
People like to look at it as whatever but I'm just tryna start the conversation
>>
Ebenezer Posslebat - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:01:42 EST NcbyIy1k No.291419 Reply
>>291416
usually when i think i came close to 'overdosing' i was just extremely dehydrated
>>
Martin Gemblespear - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:52:31 EST TV5cKxPn No.291422 Reply
>>291416
what symptoms did you experience that leads you to believe you ODd? I'm inclined to agree with the guy above me. It's pretty hard to actually OD on meth in general, and usually it results in a psychotic episode. when it comes to LSD, there isn't really much of a way to actually OD on that.

Now, when it comes to MDMA and combining it with a psychedelic especially, I could possibly some potential for some degree of serotonin syndrome... but people seem notoriously bad at actually discerning whether they experienced SS or not and tend to blow fairly normal side effects way out of proportion. That, and most people seem not to get that SS only has the POTENTIAL to be deadly and the syndrome exists on a spectrum. That is to say, you can experience moderate SS and be totally fine so long as you don't dose more serotonergics. It's merely very unpleasant at that level, and in general most people seem to think theyre in great danger even when only experiencing mild SS.

Honestly, if this isn't all just in your head, it's probably related to you being in the habit of binge dosing stimulants and combinations of stimulants on what I assume is a semi-regular, if not regular basis more than it is any particular trip or two you think you might've OD'd on.
>>
desper4ted - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:58:36 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291446 Reply
>>291422
Three full capsules and I thought they were gonna be molly. Ate em up like candy pills without even thinkin about it. I know it wasn't any of the other substances that really took me there. Although I felt the nice, comforting blanket of Lucy and Molly during the first 15 mins, this combination really took me elsewhere,

That's all. Found out what it was real quick since I'd had light amphetamines before.
Basically it was like going down a really dark hallway, kept getting faster and faster with no limit. That's why I had to get it out. Musta been like 3 G's in my system I already had the serotonin rush in several different ways but this one really woke me up pushed dopamine to understand something for real this time.

It totally is all in my head unfortunately. But so is reality.
>>
actualPeak_0 - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:13:33 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291447 Reply
When you actually truly believe that you're right about everything is when you've actually disintegrated the ego. It's funny how it can go both ways looking at it from the complete opposite direction
>>
intheHead - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 18:19:04 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291448 Reply
And now he'll spew out some skewed view about the world with what he thinks the ego is. And they'll change everything on the media about it like that matters
>>
whysayer - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:00:22 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291548 Reply
This shit made the suicide worse that much is forsure wonder if I'll ever fuckin go outside again
>>
HatedByAN4tion - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:06:52 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291549 Reply
Know what feels great? Being addicted
>>
horrorshow - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:09:41 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291550 Reply
Death lives a lonely path he ain't gonna be able to smile
>>
Deathsayer - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:15:41 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291551 Reply
The fuck should I do? Actually why tf am I asking any more questions I live a sewn shut lips lifestyle
>>
stars - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:47:11 EST V9P4S/KZ No.291552 Reply
I'm questioning why I think of death so much but it's always been with me
Everything I do is actually gonna be fuckin wrong to everybody and it's just beautiful
>>
s4ndw4lk- - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 18:59:34 EST cfZfQGXW No.291636 Reply
It was actually really delightful.
Can't wait to try straight up IV'ing some pure one day
>>
r4nd0mName4ThaSkies - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 07:48:03 EST xIQWUtdP No.291905 Reply
>>291409
This is some geek shit. I just needed to write it down somewhere. I'm the real rand0h here that wasn't meant to diss you.

I wanna show up and give you a new way to be read off the list,
I would never do anything to harm you but give you a- riff,
Straight from my wired leviathan soul,
This is a sitch,
That I'd like to change let's keep shit possible,
Cause I wanna sit at your table,
You could call me the scorched angel,
walking fable,
Never knows just what to say but I do realize that I'm- ,
Here to Love & Protect someone else,
To learn to stop harming myself,
& open up the skies to bring back good faith to certain people's names,
I hope I didn't transfer pain,
Because I feel like if people followed even half of my virtues we wouldn't have no need for guns,
I hope I never hurt you I'm just focused on this new addiction in a wonderful sorta way it's kinda fun,
But I realize that if I did too much I wouldn't have none,
Of anything,
So we keep it 360,
& like a broken record I try to free myself from the rolling 60's,
I'm living breathing fire & ice except I'm made of dice for the living,
I'd like you to fit into at least one part of my lost pieces,
Songs for the new day,
I mean which way would we even go?,
Cause I'm startin to feel this way,
& it's lookin like I always need help on the subway but it's time to be me it's time to be me,
Running free I can finally see

Let's freestyle
>>
Crystal Sky - Tucandeo ft. Anthya(Mike Sonar Remix Edit) - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 12:36:05 EST xIQWUtdP No.291906 Reply
>>291409
I'm a good friend

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.