Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Modafinil

- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:35:42 EST 9ZS7tdtr No.291531
File: 1563215742843.png -(2681B / 2.62KB, 262x193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Modafinil
What does /stim/ think of Modafinil? Have you tried it? Did you find the effects noticeable in a strong or subtle way?

I have the non-responder gene for it so it really doesn't do shit for me when compared to ritalin, adderall or crystal but I'm curious to hear about your experiences with it.
>>
Samuel Pocklock - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 15:00:11 EST TV5cKxPn No.291532 Reply
>>291531
Modafinil works through mild histamine agonism and orexins, which don't produce any kind of appreciable stimulant effects--certainly not recreational ones anyway. There's a reason it's called a wakefulness promoting agent rather than a stimulant. I doubt your alleged non-responder gene has anything to do with why it doesn't do anything for you when it's a drug that doesn't do what you're expecting or looking for in the first place buddy, lol.
>>
Charles Crenningbury - Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:25:23 EST xZmA+gM7 No.291622 Reply
>>291531
I tried some shit in Mexico by the TJ border, those big drugstore places. They have a whole bunch of shit that you would normally only be able to get with a prescription here in the US. I got Modafinil (modafilno) and it was expensive as shit ($50 for 14 tablets). Like the guy above me said, it didn’t have any recreational stimulant effects and just felt like a cup of coffee to me. Very subtle stimulation and overall felt like a waste of time and money.
>>
Alice Fonkingold - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 00:27:47 EST XiW9DWin No.291774 Reply
I took Modafinil for 2 weeks, until I realized it wasn't for me, It helps with concentration true, but It's side effects make it not worth it; anger, irritability, anxiety and paranoia
>>
Ernest Blarringfuck - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:14:17 EST cDvBT7AW No.291963 Reply
>>291531
I prefer armodafinil. 150mg in the morning first thing after waking, swallow it while still in bed, because it lasts too long otherwise. Focus and concentration are greatly improved but almost no recreational value. If you take it early enough, the crash prepares you for a good night of sleep. Great drug, not so much fun as useful. Probably not a good idea to take it every day, but meh, do what you do.
>>
Caroline Tillingwater - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:37:37 EST WJP1Lvla No.291968 Reply
mixes pretty well with phenibut
>>
Ebenezer Murdfield - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:28:34 EST VJRFtFCK No.291985 Reply
>>291774

Somewhat agree with this, it gives you the sensation that doing nothing inspires anxiety and cleaning/working provide a calm euphoria. It won’t make you high but if you want to get shit done it’ll get your lazy ass moving

In my experience the irritability part comes into play mostly because it feels like the person is interrupting what you’re doing, if you initiate the conversation it’s not as bad but I agree it’s not the most sociable drug

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.