Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The Final Frontier

- Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:00:30 EST 17A6QAxE No.291695
File: 1564488030833.jpg -(5299182B / 5.05MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The Final Frontier
Sup /stim/. A great milestone has been achieved in my life, I have welcomed the good Lord Methamphetamine into my heart.

I've been doing speed for about a year, but I'm out and don't have time to wait on the DNM, so I took to the street.

My city is going through a meth 'crisis' right now, so within 5 minutes of leaving my house I had 2 points in my hand. I busted a shard up on my skateboard, ripped a couple fat boys up the snoot, and went to the new Tarantino movie.

Within 20 minutes I caught up on all my emails. The movie was my favorite of all time, likely due to the extreme euphoria. By the 5 hour mark, with no sign of slowing down, I realized this was the most powerful substance I had ever encountered. And I've OD'd on fent.

The problem was the hangover. The next day I felt like I had done a gram of blow and drank 24 beer. Any tips to mitigate comedowns?

I work real early, 5AM-1PM. So yesterday I dosed 3-5mg. Got through all of my work, had a really productive day at home, and actually got to bed on time..no hangover.
How long can I keep up a light dose schedule before tolerance/burnout becomes an issue?

Anyway, any tips for a meth noob are appreciated. Hope I can enjoy this and ride it out without fucking my life up.
>>
Speeddreamin' - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 11:43:30 EST 4JeljJiJ No.291696 Reply
Man I recently went way too far on a binge a couple weeks ago and blew through 500mg+ in two-three days. Felt a little shitty day 2 and 3 but smoking weed covered it just dealing with a massive tolerance increase and some loss of interest in activities.

The meth I use never has negative comedowns and withdrawals only feature fatigue and anxiety.

Smoke weed, it's like doing drugs with no consequences lol
>>
Cyril Banderbog - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 03:35:54 EST 2UwiB9Ui No.291717 Reply
>>291695
>>291695
>I have welcomed the good Lord Methamphetamine into my heart.

Yeah but I bet your heart isn't welcoming the amphetamine
>>
Martin Dicklewater - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 15:27:25 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.292015 Reply
>>291695
the fact you keep calling it a "hang over" really makes me see how much of a newbie you are.

enjoy the ride.
>>
Barnaby Bepperdare - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 17:08:03 EST 3B7GqIaj No.292016 Reply
>>292015
Is hangover really that inaccurate? Sure 'comedown' correctly implies that your brain is out of chemicals it would much rather have. But a lot of the discomfort after a speed binge also comes from all the damage the drug and the behaviors it encourages does to your body- starvation, exhaustion, muscle breakdown, penile trauma etc.
>>
Fucking Chellerhall - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 21:19:44 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.292019 Reply
>>292016
if you want to argue semantics...no "hang over" isnt inaccurate...but you only hear people usually refer to booze as giving them a hang over. You never hear it for other things really. It just sounds weird.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.