Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Getting people into meth

- Sun, 04 Aug 2019 00:08:02 EST W+lwqNwo No.291771
File: 1564891682352.png -(462977B / 452.13KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting people into meth
Does anyone else really love introducing people to meth and seeing it become big Part of their lives? I've done it a few times and it feels amazing. I really like it. I wish I could do it more.
>>
Eugene Hecklenatch - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 00:18:42 EST pLzadSHx No.291772 Reply
1564892322898.jpg -(19017B / 18.57KB, 243x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Wow, you need to get fucking stomped on.
>>
Hamilton Checklewill - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 08:31:04 EST y/9IWCqw No.291780 Reply
>>291771
Enjoy seeing a big part of your life crumble and fade away just like your bone structure my dude. That's realllllll shit.
As >>291772 said, "get stomped on"
>>
George Bronkinfadge - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 12:50:12 EST TV5cKxPn No.291782 Reply
Sounds like you just found another drug to combine with the meth that's going to wind up making things just as much worse for you as the people you introduced to meth, which apparently feels pretty fuckin amazing according to you. Maybe you done just flipped the game right now, im about to get on some of dis shit
>>
William Sonkincocke - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 13:47:46 EST PpYSAinj No.291784 Reply
>>291771
I remember a friend who put a bunch of crack underneath the weed.
I drew some insane stuff and her crackhead uncle really helped encourage me artistically.

I never did crack again, but that sticked.

If you're out there crackhead uncle, thank you.
>>
Graham Dartcocke - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 02:57:34 EST 2Qv17hoG No.291791 Reply
1564988254217.jpg -(48905B / 47.76KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291788
Its not the drug's fault. You can still amoke meff rsponsbly.
>>
Jarvis Fongerfoot - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 06:26:30 EST y/9IWCqw No.291792 Reply
>>291791
Not when some idiot is more than likely peer pressuring impressionable naive people , meth pipe in hand or razor blade in the other.
Still fucked up.
Not justifiable in any redeemable fashion dude.
>>
Nell Goodway - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 08:08:02 EST TV5cKxPn No.291793 Reply
>>291792
The drug is an object you fuckin nerd. Something can't be at fault in the sense that it could somehow have acted in a different way to prevent the negative outcome unless it possesses some kind of intelligent consciousness. The drug didn't bring the razor blades or the meth pipe, the asshole with the razor blades and meth pipe on hand di.

And really that's the point. OP does this because he's weak minded degenerate fuck that believes the drug is what's fucking these people's lives up rather than all the cunts like him walking around fucking people over on purpose every step of the way and so became the very problem that the drug was thought to represent.

You're fucking pathetic and disgusting, none of which is because you got introduced to meth. You were always this way, now you just don't give enough of a fuck anymore about anything to try and do anything about it or hide it.

Thanks for sharing by the way. The only reason you decided to bring it up at all is, in my eyes, probably a recognition, unconscious or otherwise, that going around doing this to people is no longer satisfying enough on it's own to do, so the next step is to tell somebody about it and get some super predictable hateful and inflammatory responses for some cheap entertainment. If being a totally irredeemable fuck is already getting too boring to even warrant the effort it takes, then you're pretty well gonna be fucked in the near future and just have absolutely nothing left in life, and all because you went and did it to yourself.
>>
Ebenezer Smallfoot - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 19:52:43 EST 3k3/c6ee No.291814 Reply
introducing people to drugs isnt bad.. it's no worse than showing someone how to ride a motorcycle

the only taboo is giving drugs to little kids
>>
Matilda Closhhurk - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 06:56:51 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.291841 Reply
>>291771
AVGN would say "WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE!"

But seriously OP, what the fuck. I've shot people up before...but it was in prison and they asked almost every time (other times they were using dope and I asked if they wanted to use the needle, didnt take convincing...so my conscience is clear.)
>>
Matilda Closhhurk - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 06:57:41 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.291842 Reply
>>291814
I think the worst part isnt him saying he introduces people to the drug...but him saying it "feels amazing" to see it "become [a] big part of their lives".

Thats the scummy part.
>>
Alice Goodshaw - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 13:44:50 EST REMZWiIl No.291847 Reply
>>291814
This. I’ve shown a lot of friends weed and it’s become a daily thing in their life, big deal. I’ve also introduced (in my naivety) lots of different kinds of benzos and opiates to some close friends but none of them got addicted. Even then ones who would never turn down oxycodone from me never had a problem. After being addicted though I don’t offer drugs out anymore really and if I ever do my friends usually don’t partake (probably seeing what happened to me).

Basically my point is it might feel pretty cool at one point in the honeymoon stage but you’ll feel miserable and conscious will be permafucked when it catches up with your friends.
>>
Phyllis Cruffingchotch - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:14:50 EST 3k3/c6ee No.291854 Reply
>>291847
you can manage your addiction in a reasonably healthy way though.. plenty of high class corporate types take speed weekly and some are opiate addicts but they manage it in a non self destructive way

and for some people, like who have enthusiasm or adhd, being addicted to something and having to use maintenance drugs is better than sobriety

just because you are self destructive doesnt mean all drug addicts are and a lot of people start off self destructive because they are shitty teens that fed into drug stereotypes and the war on drugs then learned they could find cheaper maintence drugs and got their lives together and apprecitate the control that maintingn an addiction gives them over their productivity

caffine addicts aren't self destructive usually?
>>
Hamilton Marringridge - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:48:15 EST pjv9Xhe4 No.291899 Reply
All the moralfags ITT is depressing. Get some fucking nuts.
>>
Eliza Drottingstock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 20:39:07 EST TV5cKxPn No.291900 Reply
>>291847
There's a difference between showing people to drugs to share the drugs/experience and showing people to drugs and having it become a big part of their life, deriving some sort of pleasure and satisfaction from that knowledge, and then going on to show more people with the intent to get them hooked because they somehow makes you feel good.

People are their own individuals capable of making their own choices, so showing them something as a favor is kind of a nice thing to do. Showing someone meth because you like it a whole lot when they get addicted to it and hope they do isn't a nice thing to do, it's a scum fuck thing to do.

Come on man, we're all smart enough to see there's a clear difference between what you're saying and what OP is saying. You and the other anon who posted:
>>291814
are just stating the obvious. People are condemning what OP is doing, not the act of introducing somebody to a drug in and of itself. People aren't generally so fucking dumb that they can't tell the difference, give us a little credit.
>>
Eliza Drottingstock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 20:48:16 EST TV5cKxPn No.291901 Reply
>>291899
A lack of nuts is what OP has. Instead of dealing with his own problems he tries to give other people problems too. Sounds pretty fucking gay if you ask me

This attitude is how you wind up with so many asshole/bully cops and basically everything else some small group of dumbasses always inevitably ruins for the larger group on the whole. It's how you wind up with mass shooters and shit. Bunch of weak pathetic fucks that can't fix themselves so they try and fuck things up for everybody else out of frustration from their impotence.
>>
Nicholas Banninghutch - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 02:10:44 EST Q0254+2Y No.291903 Reply
I still think a lot of the problems I faced with my drug use could've easily been avoided if I was well informed on the subject before hand.
>>
Henry Gurrywater - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:09:19 EST z9vx5npC No.291922 Reply
1565561359166.jpg -(62002B / 60.55KB, 605x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291771
God I wish I had a friend like you.
I've dreamed of meth for a couple year's now but cannot abtain it no matter how hard I have tried your doing God's work op keep the crystal flowing.
>>
Ebenezer Tootville - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 20:10:52 EST WJP1Lvla No.291925 Reply
can you please introduce me to some meth i ran out of my stash and my plugs gone now, it's not a very big part of my life yet, so you can still lead me down this dark road, also if you could hook me up with a verified clean partner for PnP that'd be great, idk if you deal with that part of the meth scene but i figured it would be worth a shot, ha, shot

Anyway, I need some fucking meth though, or coke, or aPVP, I really don't care benzedrex is poison and ephedrine is barely enough to get me up in the morning and I refuse to do benzedrex anymore, well more than once every two weeks or so I guess until I can find a plug. I damn near cold copped walking back home the other night, there was this beat up truck with a bunch of rednecks who I was almost certain were tweakers, they were too thin and gaunt to be day laborers, I was THIS close to walking up to them and asking them if they had seen Tina.

I'll probably just end up using dnms again like I've done 100+ times in the past few years, but I washed my TAILs drive the other week and I'd have to make a new one and that's a whole thing plus I don't have another one and I don't have any money and I don't want to risk trying to steal one

anyway, yes, one meth please
>>
Sophie Pallerfeg - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 00:19:33 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.292052 Reply
>>291925
> I was THIS close to walking up to them and asking them if they had seen Tina.

youre so going to get shot. lol someone is going to think youre a fucking U.C.

Only time I EVER had success cold coping a sack I would go to a shitty part of town. look for someone who was obviously tweaking (backpack, looking grimmy as fuck) and ask them where I could get some shit. It only worked if I looked hella burnt out, or if I had my friend who had track marks show them said track marks. even a busted ass pipe with some resin in it is enough usually to get them to chill out and show you.

otherwise it was "get fucked cop" lol. like a cop walks around on fucking foot. I didnt even have a car.
>>
Sophie Pallerfeg - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 00:20:29 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.292053 Reply
>>292052
clafication im in AZ. not a big city...they're almost never on foot.
>>
Jesus Christ - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 05:19:06 EST YiVH7tx1 No.292055 Reply
1566206346355.jpg -(119304B / 116.51KB, 926x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292052
You are underestimating the usefulness of homeless individuals. As a clean cut individual who has been called a cop in the past, I have had a high percentage of success in using homeless people to network.

If you’re tryna cop, go to the right areas and the dope will approach YOU. Barring that, ask homeless people and offer them a cut of product if they help you network. This is not hard.

In under an hour of walling the streets of a grimy area I was OFFERED both heron and meff. Godspeed.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.