Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Snorting 5 mg of Ritalin?

- Sun, 04 Aug 2019 00:19:42 EST XiW9DWin No.291773
File: 1564892382627.jpg -(34178B / 33.38KB, 288x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Snorting 5 mg of Ritalin?
Since 5 mg is the lowest dosage, it's safe to snort right? Or perhaps this is too low of a dosage and I won't get high, should I try 10 mg? Also how long will the high last, and what's the best way to grind the pill with household objects? Thanks.
>>
Nicholas Blungerbane - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 00:45:33 EST gnE6t61/ No.291775 Reply
There’s a lot of binder and inert material compared to how much methylphenidate is in each tab...I don’t think it’s worth it. Not that it’s dangerous or anything, just not worth the clogged nose.
>>
Thomas Bleblingchack - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 01:03:40 EST 7P9BZdlY No.291777 Reply
>>291775
Ok how about parachuting? what's the right dosage? and btw I want to stay safe firstly and secondly I want to be the best high for the longest duration
>>
Walter Blackford - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 15:08:28 EST JKsqQeU3 No.291785 Reply
>>291777
I'm no expert in this area, but if someone else said snorting is not the way, then eating probs is the next best route. I could be wrong here but start small, wait an hour and if you dont feel too much then eat some more...
>>
Molly Blytheford - Sun, 04 Aug 2019 23:36:08 EST Cey9hj1v No.291789 Reply
Dude 5 or 10mg will not get you high unless youre a 6 year old child what the fuck. Eat 20mg and tell us how you feel
>>
Nell Goodway - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 00:06:14 EST TV5cKxPn No.291790 Reply
>>291785
In that case, it's always better for you to take pills that have been designed and manufactured by pharmaceutical companies to be taken orally by mouth then.Unless it's a suppository pill, the pill has been designed by the company to maximize shelf-life, minimize health risks, and deliver the active ingredients in an effective and consistent manner. These inactive ingredients are designed for the gut to break down and to help predictably deliver and absorbed the drug to the body. They aren't concerned with how the fillers and binders they use affect the nostrils, because they are not legally ever supposed to wind up there in the first place.

Is it all that unsafe to snort though? Depending on the pills I guess, but generally it's not a huge deal if you do it pretty sparingly. I rarely snort anything anymore because I got a deviated septum from breaking my nose a while back, meaning one of my nostrils isn't even capable of sucking in enough to snort anything. On top of that, even just doing it once or twice seems to cause a sinus infection pretty often now.
>>
Dextrolord - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 12:08:34 EST VFRxP07o No.291794 Reply
ahhh ritalin...

Back in the day I started out around 20-30mg oral and then tried snorting it and it got out of hand quickly. I would eat a handful of 5mg pills, lets say around 40mg and then snort 80mg so I could get that double rush. I did this ever y morning for a couple years and I really regret it. I was even smoking it toward the end of my stim days. . .
>>
Nell Goodway - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:46:17 EST TV5cKxPn No.291795 Reply
>>291794
...why? did you not have adderall or some other form of amphetamine available or what? I know it's got to be genetic factors for me or something, but I could swear ritalin is objectively far worse than amphetamine in terms of everything as a stimulant.

I got prescribed it once because my pdoc back then was cool with me experimenting and found that the first day was me getting a shittier, dirtier feeling, far less potent buzz in comparison to adderall.

Following a sustained first day's usage (I experimented to see if this happened every time and it would), any that I would take the next day would just make space out, unless trying to wake myself up more and assuming uppers are known to cause stimulating effects, but any amount i would take more would cause me to start falling asleep even if I was simply sitting in a chair or riding in a vehicle for a few minutes. Taking an amount far exceeding that would just lead to the only jitters I've ever experienced from taking an upper before and an intense desire to commit suicide. It wasn't that I felt sad or depressed from taking it, I just constantly had the impulse and desire to kill myself the one time I kept taking more... and it wasn't even an amount equivalent to a lot of the binge doses of adderall I've taken or even take on a regular basis.

So for me, it causes a stimulation that's like a glorified cup of coffee that gives you the dirtiest shit-cheap stim buzz you could ask for. Then after that it just makes me tired at points of the day I can't and don't want to be tired during. I'd go so far as to say I'd always prefer to not take ritalin over taking it simply because a lack of anything other stims around. Propylhexedrine is less dirty feeling to me, lasts longer, and at least provides, for a small window of time, some good feelings and stimulation.
>>
Shitting Devingchag - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 15:06:04 EST XiW9DWin No.291796 Reply
OP here so after the first reply said not to snort it I parachuted 15 mg but it didn't do anything. Just now I snorted 5 mg (first time snorting anything and I just wanted to start small) and same result. I am going to tell the doctor to up my dose because right now he has me taking 5 mg twice a day which is pathetic but I guess that is just what everyone has to start out on. 2 years ago I took a slow release 10 mg capsule everyday and it was effective as a focus drug. The capsules I have now are shit. Anyway if you're wondering I'm just doing this to experiment with getting high but really I need this for my ADHD.
>>
Shitting Devingchag - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 15:07:01 EST XiW9DWin No.291797 Reply
the *tablets I have now* I mean
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 15:43:53 EST VFRxP07o No.291811 Reply
>>291795
I did have vyvanse and occasional addies and dexedrines as well, but I was a stupid kid that just wanted to go hard so I did
>>
Esther Crinnerwack - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 07:23:40 EST KlTOA5KK No.291904 Reply
>>291773
I snort Methyphenidate 10mg IR tablets often. Sometimes, if able, I'll get into higher dosages and really stim out of my head. Just a little friendly advice - crushing the tablets and doing lines can be habit forming as fuck, because, at least in my experience, it's a super pleasant activity and really hits the reward area of the brain, or whatever.

The higher the dose you take, the stronger the comedown or crash, so, like, go easy man if you're just starting to experiment with recreational Ritalin use.
>>
Ernest Blarringfuck - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 21:06:24 EST cDvBT7AW No.291962 Reply
>>291773
Is it that special "snortable ritalin" that Novartis has been promising us? I kept waiting for it to drop.

Pfizer is coming out with injectable transdermal fentanyl patches, and I think Shire has booty bumpable Desoxyn on the horizon...
>>
Caroline Tillingwater - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 22:10:46 EST WJP1Lvla No.291965 Reply
>>291962
>Is it that special "snortable ritalin" that Novartis has been promising us?

SZ on a pill means it's manufactured by Sandoz

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.