Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

my first dn purchase

- Tue, 06 Aug 2019 21:54:57 EST LMHeY4RV No.291816
File: 1565142897476.jpg -(193497B / 188.96KB, 599x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. my first dn purchase
do u use ur real name? fake name? any tips? pls dont flame me
>>
Matilda Closhhurk - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 04:43:04 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.291837 Reply
>>291816
for what? the package? Ive bought things over the clearnet and used my real name.I suppose the argument could go that anyone could put your name on something and send it to you.

Anyways, I do this as i've had the stupid post office return shit before because the name on the package wasnt the name on the address. Legit pissed me off.
>>
Lillian Senderstit - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:35:50 EST vXXftwHX No.291844 Reply
Real name, encrypt address with PGP (yes, ALWAYS do this. It is not remotely safe on the DN nowadays, nighmare was storing unencrypted addresses from orders in CLEAR TEXT on their server). Real name and address, always. A package for a name they don't recognise is a red flag to your local postie, especially if it's a bulky uneven parcel of drugs.

nb cos basic shit
>>
Nell Worthingstock - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 16:49:00 EST /iOdsh+O No.291851 Reply
>>291837
>I suppose the argument could go that anyone could put your name on something and send it to you.
”Your honor, that package clearly did not belong to me. I just happened to have illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia scattered around my apartment that are coincidentally directly related to the drugs that were mistakenly delivered to me. Those google searches originating from my IP address about purchasing drugs online? Also a major coincidence your honor. Me testing positive for the same drugs that I ordered and my friends and family attesting to my drug use? Shit, these coincidences are just ridiculous — I am dumbfounded!!

Really, good luck having the federal government slap you with additional charges because you decided to take your case to trial, rather than agree to a plea deal with lesser charges, because you think arguing that “anyone could have paid money to send me illegal drugs, with my name on it, and to my specific address” is a reasonable trial tactic that is somehow going to get you off the hook... lmao
>>
Isabella Tootstock - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 16:12:01 EST JKsqQeU3 No.291878 Reply
>>291851
I get what you're saying, but you think people Google search for their drugs??? Haha! That is pure fucking stupid man - in fact, I've reconsidered my opinion of your post and decided that I can no longer take anything you say seriously. So no - whatever you spouted in that bullshit rant is not worth even being considered / relevant. Plus, this is a forum filled with drug users who actually know (well mostly) how to acquire their stuff and have no problems in doing so, and dont need people like you trying to ram the fucking law down their throats! Now fuck off!
>>
Shitting Pennerpot - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 19:29:45 EST +m2TUOm6 No.291886 Reply
>>291878
How do you get the TOR link for accessing the site you eventually purchase drugs from — yep, you google it.
>>
Fucking Diddlespear - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 08:32:51 EST QOYjFrPf No.291893 Reply
>>291886
Other search engines are available... yes ok 'technically' in a roundabout way the process started with a search and download of TOR, but we all know that's not the point you were making on your other post. Anyway whatever man - I'm more chilled now compared to how raging I generally was when I first responded, so let's kiss and make up... well not literally- I dont get down like that...
>>
Nicholas Shakeville - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 19:28:24 EST WJP1Lvla No.291909 Reply
Yes you always use your real name, that's one of the most basic things, if you don't that's a big red flag. Even people who aren't ordering drugs, lots of stories about crossdressers/transes ordering stuff to a different name and having to come to the post office with proof of id to pick them up lol

Anyway, use TAILS if you don't want to get got, or don't, more low hanging fruit, always PGP, etc.

Only trust links from the hidden service for dark.fail (ideally you would type it in manually in Tor on TAILS, bad OPSEC in general to go on the clearnet at the same time you're on the darknet

Oh, and TAILS is really fucked up right now for some reason, you have to install NoScript in Firefox manually and download the latest version of Electrum (if you send coins to an older version you will not get them, just fyi, so you have to do this).

Also things are still mostly FUD business as usual these days, but it's not nearly as good as it was even just a few years ago, I mean hundreds of thousands of drug dealers around the world aren't just going to say "fuck it I guess they won", but honestly the markets haven't truly recovered since Hansa and AB got taken down, and a couple recent busts have put a dent in a few supplies. Life finds a way though, as always.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.