Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

inhalers

- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:31:13 EST Q375xvsq No.291943
File: 1565757073056.jpg -(43169B / 42.16KB, 263x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. inhalers
Anyone else use these little motherfuckers to get high and workout? The effects are amazing but I'm getting real fucking tired of shitting cotton and having diarrhea right after eating the stick. Also the amount of menthol and lavender is fucking sickening. Does a Tek or a method exist that shows a way to extract the propylhexedrine? Haven't been able to find any with a simple search. Soaking it in an acidic drink overnight works but I feel like the effects are 3/4 or 2/3 as strong.
>>
Esther Sullygold - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:29:33 EST 4+Fg1cX6 No.291946 Reply
1565764173582.jpg -(76145B / 74.36KB, 772x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>291943
>Benzedrex
>Working out

when you hear a loud bang know that it is not a shotgun but your heart exploding
>>
James Nillygold - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 03:45:10 EST nxZBnrGp No.291949 Reply
>>291946
Right. Ephedrine and coffeine is as far as I would go with using stims to work out. Well unless your workout consists of doing 10 pushups and squats then maybe, just maybe it's safer.
>>
Jenny Feddlecocke - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 03:57:35 EST uCR76uxW No.291950 Reply
>>291946
Shit is the risk really that bad? You guys got me worried. I work out really hard on this stuff and do a lot of cardio. I'm very fit though just not light enough to be an elite athlete. If I lost 20 pounds I'd be flying around the court. Doing cardio while high on this shit feels amazing. Have other super fit people died using this stuff or developed heart problems later on? I've been abusing this drug weekly since around the end of april.
>>
Walter Fiddleridge - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 15:44:49 EST WJP1Lvla No.291955 Reply
>>291950
>Shit is the risk really that bad

Yes jesus christ, when shit like ephedrine and fen-phen were legal as diet pills people's hearts blew up all the fucking time and you're talking about exercising on an unknown dose of a harsher, way more noradrenergic analog of methamphetamine
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 17:20:26 EST ZCMp/R+1 No.291971 Reply
1565904026560.jpg -(2728105B / 2.60MB, 4000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I used Benzedrex before work once (landscaping and pressure washing). It made me focus and move like a madman. But when I finished work, I was so exhausted and dehydrated that I could barely think or function. And this was when I was younger and less in tune with my body... I can't imagine how rough it would be to exercise on Benzedrex nowadays.

It's easy to extract. Pour a little bit of something acidic in the bottom of a glass (I use lemon juice), drop the cotton rod in there, squish it around with some kind of utensil, and let it soak for an hour, squishing the cotton rod again and stirring it every 15 minutes or so. Then remove the cotton rod, wring it out, and drink the juice.

Also, on the topic of working out on stims: I don't know how people can exercise at all on meth, ephedrine, Benzedrex, or any DA/NE-releasing stims. Even one minute of straining myself on such stims is enough to leave me totally exhausted and unable to catch my breath. However, I love pushing myself and doing intense activity like chopping wood, running, and biking uphill on DA/NE reuptake inhibitors. It improves my mood and makes the stimulation more enjoyable for hours after.
>>
Thomas Gullergold - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:22:54 EST D2T8pNNA No.292002 Reply
>>291950
No, you fucking retard. The Nazis fought an entire god damn war on methamphetamine and traveled for weeks without sleep and then fought in battles and won (until they decided to go after Russia).
>>
Fucking Feddlecocke - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 05:04:47 EST 3B7GqIaj No.292030 Reply
>>292002
WWII was fought to prove that dexedrine drives you less crazy than methamphetamine.

But for the most part amphetamine and its n-methyl sibling are less heart dangerous than all these other weird-ass phenethylfucks. Amphetamine wouldn't have its pseudo-50s ubiquity if it made people drop like flies just because they went to the gym.
>>
George Gebbleridge - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:02:24 EST kKJd/9p7 No.292083 Reply
From the other thread:

Removing the lavender and menthol is easy You don't even need proper chemistry tools or any volatile compounds or muiratic acid. All you need is a ziplog baggie, some lemon juice, and 100% pure olive oil.

>put cotton in ziploc bag
>cover with lemon juice
>let sit for a while (most people say to let it sit overnight but in theory a few hours should do it)
>remove cotton
>add olive oil
>shake the bag around
>use a thumbtack to hang the ziplog bag somewhere
>when the oil and lemon juice has separated (about 30 minutes) make a small hole in the corner of the ziploc bag and drain the bottom layer of lemon juice into a cup
>throw out the olive oil, which is now filled with lavender and menthol oils
>the lemon juice in your cup will still taste nasty as fuck on account of containing propylhexedrine, so it will be bitter and sour but there won't be any noticeable mint or lavender
>mix that shit with lemonade and pound it back it's really not that bad
>will kick in a bit faster than if you ate the cotton
>>
Rebecca Nidgepadge - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 01:32:36 EST pLzadSHx No.292115 Reply
>>292002
They didn't just take it for no reason but being keyed up, babe. They did it to fight exaustion, it wasn't a 24 hour thing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.