Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Are you a cartoon character on stims?

- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 05:07:11 EST vjtlijvW No.291951
File: 1565773631969.jpg -(102487B / 100.08KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Are you a cartoon character on stims?
Does anyone else turn into a cartoon character when they are in a longish session (more than 24 hours), audio wise?
Basically, after maybe 1.5 days on it I start to "vocalize" many of my actions (I would say atleast once every 4-5 minutes). Sometimes they are playful and "cutesy" (I'm a grown man) audio SFX like "RRRRIP" when I take an object, but the vast majority are just grunts, sighs and random "mmm"s. An observer would probably have the impression I have an absolute killer headache, or am super disappointed (despite me not feeling shitty).
Also I start to hum random chord progressions (music is a minor hobby of mine). I wouldn't really have a problem with the audio SFX and the humming if I didn't feel a certain compulsion towards them, but atleast I can always tell when I "allow" them. The grunts/sighs are however definitively concerning, since they happen much more unconsciously and I can basically only prevent them with concerted mental effort (which I only do in public).
I don't get this when I am drunk (however, I am also never drunk 48h+ straight, unlike with stims), which could indicate it's not a matter on lack of inhibition, and instead something more "muscular" or "brainstemy".

I am taking Dexamphetamine 40mg starter dose (with a low redose very couple hours), I have never even looked at meth, but this is about something I would expect from it. Maybe the sleep deprivation is finally taking it's toll. I hope this is not some sign of dementia in 30 years.
>>
Ernest Blarringfuck - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:44:29 EST cDvBT7AW No.291958 Reply
>>291951
Yeah, mostly Hong Kong Phooey, except without the urge to protest at the airport.
>>
Alice Clerringdock - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 06:19:33 EST Dbdo4Dlg No.291967 Reply
>>291951
I do this even while I'm not on stims
Almost got booted from a theater camp once because I was almost physically incapable of not vocalizing stage combat
>>
Ren Hoek - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:54:19 EST 6RfKjSqi No.291979 Reply
1565927659497.jpg -(49097B / 47.95KB, 630x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If the tubes of our minds were cleansed,
We wouldn't have a dime
But it sure was fun

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.