Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Coke off other people

- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:37:27 EST QzN+2f9g No.292058
File: 1566257847020.jpg -(205534B / 200.72KB, 756x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Coke off other people
A bunch of aspies in /ana/ want to do coke off other people's bodies. I know that's a thing, but if I am the one buying the coke there's no fucking way I'm doing that, I'm not made of money and I don't pretend to be a high roller.

However. I know cocaine is a bit of an anesthetic, but if you were relatively quick about it, could you sprinkle a quail or so on your girl's pussy and lick it off and both get high?

I mean, barring the amazing taste sensation I expect pussy and coke to form.

At least it would stick and not be at risk of spilling if the person was ticklish or some shit. Or idk, maybe it's amazing. But it seems sexual and screwing may be what I want to do, but it's sure not what I CAN do while fucked up.

Yeah IDK, thoughts?
>>
Cyril Fobblechutch - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:46:03 EST JzRJ+Yw7 No.292059 Reply
>>292058
Back in high school a girl in our group let us do coke off her bare ass
A little bit fell right in her butthole and J went right in and rimmed it off her quick as a whip. Everyone was so yakked we just starting laughing uncontrollably even the girl.
She claimed her asshole was pretty numb cause the blow was amazing (miss ya Gabe you were the best dealer ever) and I'm pretty sure she got butt pounced later.
What was the question?
>>
DTMO - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 00:34:09 EST GZ/Zh9Oe No.292108 Reply
>>292058
It's a local anaesthetic, like you said. Licking it would spread a thin layer nicely over the entire area. Just do lines off her tits or butt or literally any part of her that isn't mucous membranes and highly absorbent of drugs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.