Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Green

- Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:27:17 EST /jHF1X5S No.292060
File: 1566264437325.jpg -(2472320B / 2.36MB, 3008x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Green
Ok, my speed is greenish and smells like apple. Im not proud to admit that it works nevertheless. But what in the fuck was it cut with? Did anyone ever had something similar?
>>
Sebastian Dingleswitch - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:23:15 EST sLs4fxqx No.292076 Reply
>>292060
Is it amphetamine powder/paste or crystal? If crystal, how does it react to being heated/vaped? Does it dissolve completely in a drop of water or does it leave a residue/change colour?

Either way, could be an impurity or leftover precursor. If it is more caustic or nasueating than normal, or causes your urine to darken, i'd be careful, but if it is just a cut and your body is breaking it down fine, could be anything... From supplement to carcinogen... Whether or not it is harmful its not possible to say but if it does either of those things take that as a warning. Even if it works fine, Best bet to avoid harm is to take it orally.
>>
Sebastian Dingleswitch - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 00:24:27 EST sLs4fxqx No.292077 Reply
Is it amphetamine powder/paste or crystal? If crystal, how does it react to being heated/vaped? Does it dissolve completely in a drop of water or does it leave a residue/change colour?

Either way, could be an impurity or leftover precursor. If it is more caustic or nasueating than normal, or causes your urine to darken, i'd be careful, but if it is just a cut and your body is breaking it down fine, could be anything... From supplement to carcinogen... Whether or not it is harmful its not possible to say but if it does either of those things take that as a warning. Even if it works fine, Best bet to avoid harm is to take it orally.
>>
Jack Fuckingstone - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:54:43 EST 3BpqHjIk No.292091 Reply
>>292076
To be the Devil's advocate, blue and pink meth boomed after Breaking Bad aired and it's not unimaginable that someone is doing the same in order to create a brand image.
After all, if it's good and immediately recognizable, especially in a town that usually gets stepped-on shit, users will start refusing and doubting anything that's not "Green Apple".

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.