Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Best stims to not be a useless sack of sh-

- Tue, 27 Aug 2019 18:26:58 EST Ehz3B1cD No.292145
File: 1566944818523.jpg -(21802B / 21.29KB, 288x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Best stims to not be a useless sack of sh-
Im curently finishing my vocational highschool but if i wasn't such a unmotivated piece of sh- it would have been done it sooner and went to a good college this year.Anyway my dilemma comes from the fact that if i had some stimulants i would be in college where i could dnm to my door which i cant do now since i live with parents,which somehow isn't giving me enough of a motivation to git gud and go to college to order drugs to my doorstep which i would be able to do if I finished earlier.Il be out of the country foor a while where i was thinking i could order some 2fa or just speed to have for study sessions.I just cant stay glued to a book or screen for more than 5 mins.Are there stims i should know about

TLR lazy man need drug that make him smart
>>
Wesley Billingforth - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:20:45 EST +m2TUOm6 No.292150 Reply
>I just cant stay glued to a book or screen for more than 5 mins
Then don’t go to school. Become a plumber.
>>
Clara Pinderham - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 04:09:28 EST Ehz3B1cD No.292154 Reply
1566979768373.jpg -(63612B / 62.12KB, 830x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292150
>>292150
Im not that retarded i can do other meme sciences easily(psych ,social bullcrap , helping the retarded , economics)But my parents are forcing me because i used to take special classes
>>
Walter Snodforth - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 06:59:06 EST vJb/TJ0K No.292157 Reply
Going to college because your parents want you is the dumbest thing to do.
>>
Isabella Dubblegold - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 06:55:42 EST NLT6wrBf No.292172 Reply
2-FMA beats 2-FA for productivity and functionality, plus it's easier to find
>>
George Snodson - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 11:26:28 EST TV5cKxPn No.292221 Reply
if you are forcing you to go to college, they're actually just forcing you into a shitload of debt.

get a factory job and move out, and then save up to go to a trade school or some shit if you aren't about that factory life. don't waste a bunch of your time and get in tons of debt because your parents think that's what's best for you.
>>
George Snodson - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 11:34:26 EST TV5cKxPn No.292222 Reply
>>292154
Also, what's so retarded about becoming a plumber? You make a lot of fucking money and have great job security. I know teachers and the people around you have probably been trying to tell you only retards become plumbers and electricians and shit, but they're lying to you and fucking you over.

Seriously man, they're all just mindlessly repeating the shit they were told not knowing how retarded it is, or they've got some agenda either to funnel people into college for whatever reason. The people doing the latter are especially retarded because they don't understand basic economics. If you increase supply to the degree they have, demand goes way fucking down. Nobody can find jobs out of college now because either they learned useless degrees in the social sciences, technology has made their major obsolete, or most commonly now, because now that having a degree is this common it's practically worthless. That's not to mention the colleges failing to actually produce well trained and well educated people in their fields reducing prospective employer's faith in the quality of their potential college-educated employees.

Get your ass a job you are actually suited for that allows you to be independent and make your own way. Yeah, that seems harder than just doing what your parents say, but in 7 to 10 years from now you'll really be thanking yourself.
>>
George Snodson - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:34:05 EST TV5cKxPn No.292223 Reply
dont mean to triple post, but if you don't want to be a useless sack of shit you should probably strive to be more disciplined in general, and just try combining phenibut with the stim of your choice. phenibut on its own makes you less of a sack of shit and motivated to do your work, kills anxiety and depression, and makes you more confident, also is very prosocial. phenibut+adderall is fuckin amazing, and phenibut+adderall+weed is god tier.

you can take phenibut everyday if you want, although i should warn you it's got fucking terrible withdrawal. so long as you aren't using doses of phenibut that make you tired or pretty fucked up (2.5+g) and use nootropic doses (900mg-1.5g and maybe up to 2g) in combination with adderall or some other substituted amphetamine as well as caffeine (caffeine and phenibut have a pretty powerful synergistic effect), you'll be doin fuckin work nigga
>>
Sophie Blackham - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:18:59 EST 8Sft9ixo No.292368 Reply
>>292223
What are the withdrawals like?
Mainly, are they just rough in body load, or like benzos, can they literally end you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.