Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Vyvanse?

- Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:17:40 EST kCw9YFsL No.292180
File: 1567127860273.png -(1235576B / 1.18MB, 1024x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vyvanse?
I'm new to Vyvanse but I'm a long time Adderall user. Do any of you prefer it? I'm not taking any until tomorrow.
>>
James Clayshit - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 07:17:18 EST 4LNoc61i No.292187 Reply
>>292180
Vyvanse is the best drug I've found for being productive. It's like meth minus the euphoria. You can stimfap on it, but it's not nearly as addictive as it is on adderall. I'd only do this shit if I could afford it tbh
>>
Ernest Fonderdale - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 12:34:05 EST kCw9YFsL No.292190 Reply
>>292187
Ah.. I actually don't use stims to masturbate at all! Psychedelics are definitely much better for sexy stuff though. In my opinion at least.

I'll take 40mg for today to see how it goes.
>>
Ernest Fonderdale - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 14:02:32 EST kCw9YFsL No.292191 Reply
It does have a work-friendly headspace. Maybe it's the little break I had, but I feel a little more sociable on this, too. For some reason, compared to this, Adderall did the opposite. As in like, put my anxiety through the roof. Huh.
>>
Nicholas Sublingson - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:43:48 EST KXXXTvLJ No.292193 Reply
>>292180
>>292191
vyvanse is lis-dextroamphetamine. It's a pro-drug for the right-handed isomer. Because it's a pro-drug, its metabolism is dependent on converting it into dexamph so the overall effect is gentler and longer lasting. Adderall is a racemate, a mix of the two mirror-image types of amph. The levoamphetamine is reported to be more the cause of anxiety. I have found vyvanse to be better for general productivity but sometimes you want that speedy edge from IR adderall.
>>
Ernest Fonderdale - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 18:35:23 EST kCw9YFsL No.292195 Reply
>>292193
>The levoamphetamine is reported to be more the cause of anxiety.
Oh okay, good to know~
>I have found vyvanse to be better for general productivity but sometimes you want that speedy edge from IR adderall.
In my experience whenever I took IR, it feels like it was wasted since I get overwhelmed and then can't focus. XR made me feel awake and alert mostly but had a strange anxious feeling that I didn't like...
>>
Fanny Gonnerbone - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 14:15:24 EST ltJ4CsWu No.292202 Reply
>>292180
I've ADHD and am prescribed Vyvanse. It's my favourite, you can really feel that beautiful 3-hour comeup and it works 12 hours. Only thing is that you can't get a rush which means it can be far less erotic than typical IR amphetamines.
>>
Sidney Nonninghodge - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 20:34:53 EST +m2TUOm6 No.292205 Reply
>>292202
Vyvanse lasts me about 3 hours. I prefer dexedrine ir. I’m prescribed three 10mg tablets of dexedrine per day and each tablet lasts me about 3-4 hours.
>>
Cyril Sidgewater - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 00:03:42 EST kCw9YFsL No.292217 Reply
>>292202
>I've ADHD and am prescribed Vyvanse. It's my favourite, you can really feel that beautiful 3-hour comeup and it works 12 hours.
>Only thing is that you can't get a rush which means it can be far less erotic than typical IR amphetamines.
Oh I'm pretty okay in the erotic department, I can count on weed and any psychedelics to turn me on if I feel like getting really horny, more reliably than stims. I'm probably just weird like that, but I don't really take this for a rush or anything, which is why I requested to switch to XR in the first place, and now I'm trying Vyvanse. On the old meds I tried taking more than I was supposed to a few times and it just had the paradoxical effect of distractibility since everything would be all spinny.
>>
George Snodson - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 11:14:27 EST TV5cKxPn No.292219 Reply
I prefer adderall to vyvanse greatly. For one thing, vyvanse gives me extra GI disturbances and diarrhea more so than amps regularly are capable of. That's a common side-effect but it doesn't happen to everyone.

The reason I really don't like it as much as because it doesn't actually make me feel stimmed past the first usage. After being up for a day or two on adderall it will still make me stim even though it starts to relax me, make me dopey, zoney, and even make me more tired some. Vyvanse after 24 hours of being up straight up makes me super relaxed and sleepy. In a way it is nice because it feels like a stim-based opioid or some shit, but I don't want to do anything. Either I sleep, lay there with my eyes closed not thinking at all, or am just content to stare at a wall blankly with my eyes unfocused and with a totally blank mind.

Yeah, sometimes it's a kind of nice state to be in, but it gets old quick. It also interferes with work. On adderall I can get zoney at work but still know what I'm doing and work just fine, but when it happens on vyvanse I get legit mind fog almost and can't keep track of what's going on. Thankfully that only happens if I've been up for an extended period of time or am on a fairly large dose.

I also find it a lot less euphoric than adderall, on top of being less focused and more zoney. Adderall feels like it lasts 4 to 6 hours, and even though vyvanse is supposed to last 8 to 12, it feels like it also only lasts 4 to 6 hours, and it takes at least an hour and a half to come up, whereas adderall only takes 35 to 50 minutes.

But, I seem to be in the minority here. Both on the internet and in real life, most people I hear compare the two say they vastly prefer vyvanse.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.