Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Never forget to take your phenibut

- Sat, 14 Sep 2019 16:20:45 EST xi133h6u No.292331
File: 1568492445939.jpg -(70517B / 68.86KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Never forget to take your phenibut
I've found phenibut massively potentiates euphoria and confidence but even more helpful is how much it offsets the comedown. It offsets it by a lot. I dose phenibut five hours before propylhexedrine and again with it. Today I forgot to take it with it and took it late. I feel a hell of a lot worse because of it.

I swear though, last time I came off it and then the second dose of phenibut kicked in and it was like I was freshly stimmed again, a whole 12 hours after the initial dose. I dare say this combo is better than MDMA itself.

I also take piracetam but it doesn't seem to do as much.
>>
Jack Pucklenut - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:30:53 EST 6hZNNoib No.292336 Reply
>>292331
you sure you aren't already physically addicted to phenibut? shit has some nasty ass withdrawals similar to benzos
>>
Cyril Dippernon - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 10:02:42 EST lXyJ7qK4 No.292342 Reply
>>292336
There is not much psychological withdrawal but holy shit that physical withdrawal puts heroin to shame.

However I still recommend it to my life coach clients who have anxiety but are too lazy to try exercise or changing their diet.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.