Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

any protips for keeping your nose clear?

- Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:22:33 EST 2LYQe/LU No.292375
File: 1568866953521.jpg -(79517B / 77.65KB, 940x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. any protips for keeping your nose clear?
i rail 3-fpm erryday but its clogging up my nose and i'm no expert of this stuff so idk if it would help to like crush the HCI up more, or angle my straw differently, inhale quicker or slower.

i do use saline sprays to sort of clear it out. for those of you that snort stuff daily, how do you keep your nasal passages clear/nose from getting blocked? (other than the obvious things like cutting back, blowing your nose, etc)

i know railing stuff everyday isn't good but it is what it is.
>>
Martin Himmerforth - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 11:28:14 EST 8jEzWM0u No.292384 Reply
I use Benzedrex before (actually using it as intended) in addition to saline spray before and after. Works for me, but I don't snort anything very frequently

Keep in mind that Benzedrex can have rebound effects and make your nose more stuffy if you use it more than 3 days in a row. Maybe take a break from nasal and try rectal, oral, or sublingual

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.