Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Best stimulant for jacking off / sex

- Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:04:35 EST GFVv6Rli No.292402
File: 1568999075027.jpg -(1673743B / 1.60MB, 2025x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Best stimulant for jacking off / sex
Whats the best stimulant/drug for sexual activities? I've heard 4-FA/2-FA are good but are they even better than regular speed for jerking off ... ? 5 meo mipt is supposed to be very sexual too . 4 mmc and 6 apb are candidates ... 2C-B also ... Whats the best sex experience you've had with what stimulant?
>>
Eugene Fashsture - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 20:20:40 EST +m2TUOm6 No.292403 Reply
>>292402
How about just enjoying natural sober sex you fucking degenerate.
>>
Phoebe Gipperlock - Sat, 21 Sep 2019 00:31:14 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292405 Reply
mdpv is called perv powder for a reason. i've never been so horny in my life. i'd say this is best candidate for jacking off, not so much for sex unless you start off by having sex and then switch over to fapping your tictac sized dick for another 10 hours after. you remember the story of that guy who stole his neighbors goat, neighbor called the cops, cops entered guys home to this dude dressed in womans bra and panties fucking a dead goat carcass with blood all over the place? however, i am very weary of what we categorize as research chemicals and any new products that have brief human consumption history. i dont trust those impossible burgers for instance.

we already have a list of the 'best' street drugs. we fully understand the risks, we understand the side effects, and they seem to have a lot less extreme health risks associated with them from occasional to moderate use.

meth/adderall are the go to. pretty similar and equally effective for long fap/fuck sessions. just dont do too much. taking a hit of weed can help when youre struggling to get fully hard or finish. sometimes you need a breather mid fuck to pack a bowl. i also like to mix in a downer like alcohol or a benzo to reduce heart rate which is increased from stimulants, weed, and physical activity. it also helps reduce muscle cramping.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.