Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

IV crack

- Sat, 21 Sep 2019 12:59:52 EST fD+/kC3s No.292411
File: 1569085192372.jpg -(61477B / 60.04KB, 640x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. IV crack
Why did nobody ever tell me that this is the only good way to consume rock? It's theoretically not much more potent, but the insane rush aside, it lasts WAY longer. I would have never believed anyone who told me that I could make a single 10 rock last longer than a regular coke high. I always was used to rock being a gigantic waste of money that comes down like 10 minutes after you stop smoking, but when I banged it last night I was high for over an hour off a single 10 sack shot. I've banged other drugs before, and aside from the rush, it was just a more potent way to consume it. I hate needles and I've never tried to hit myself and honestly don't want to learn because I don't want the horrible shit associated with chronic iv use, but shit, shooting rock feels like an entirely different drug than smoking it and it doesn't feel like a huge waste of money. I'm no stranger to iv, but why the fuck is it so different when you bang a rock? No other drug I've done has such a drastic difference in high when you shoot it compared to other ROAs. Not saying you guys should bang rock, but smoking it is a total waste imo. Like, I still snort dope even though I've banged it, but I would never want to smoke a rock again if I paid for it or I'd feel like I'm totally screwing myself over as if I decided to take H orally. I never knew I could get high all night on only $30 of rock.
>>
Ian Sicklebirk - Mon, 23 Sep 2019 00:57:43 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292429 Reply
>>292411
coke is a waste unless you IV it. i agree. this is due to a combination of higher bioavailability (duh) and most coke being cut to shit just like most heroin is cut to shit. meth is often much more pure than coke and black and costs like 1/5th+ of the cost. i love my $10 grams.

>>292413
kek

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.