Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

C O K E

- Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:48:54 EST iXMdq1X4 No.292529
File: 1570373334505.jpg -(36426B / 35.57KB, 780x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. C O K E
So some jolly Af recently sold me some "crack rocks" on a park bench of all places. being suspicious, i gave him half his asking price, which he then shorted me one rock. no surprises there.

i was surprised when i put all four rocks in a plastic bottle with tinfoil on the bottom(cancer risk) and i felt numbness.
i don't really remember what happened next. i was behind some bushes
???
next thing i know its a few days later and im drinking vodka (i was before i smoked it, too. homeless. btw)

my questions are : was i speeding from those hits? did i overdose?(is memory loss indicative of OD)? did he rock benzocaine ? I don't remember a rush
is crack just a tiny bit of coke in smokeable form? or does the baking soda somehow allow the coke to form more tightly in a smaller space? meaning the crack rock is more potent than it looks...? just how much coke goes into a crack rock?
i'd rather just have the coke , crack rocks seem like a dick tease. BUT WHY DIDN'T I feel more from what I took? blah i should have exercised some self control instead of smoking all four
>>
Wesley Billingwell - Sun, 06 Oct 2019 14:20:43 EST 1Hd3T2fk No.292530 Reply
>>292529
Benzocaine wouldn't have that effect on you even in high doses.
>>
Alice Gommerstat - Sun, 06 Oct 2019 14:29:03 EST Vl+FgWKZ No.292531 Reply
>>292530

so it was most likely legitimate? my entire mouth was numb and my vision disturbed. it was like my vision and hearing were in overdrive. I wish I knew why I don't remember much afterwards. The reason I felt like I "came to" a few days later most likely had to do with the fact that I was drinking heavily then and time felt distorted due to the homelessness.
>>
dr. m - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 16:29:03 EST l5nWHER3 No.292544 Reply
>>292529
Supposedly it's common to use 2:1 "coke" to baking soda to make crack. Even if it's more dense than "coke," it's not likely to be all that much more potent, apart from how quick smoking hits your blood stream (faster than IV). It's possible it was cut with a benzo, or you just drank way too much because you were high on crack and it "cancelled out" some of alcohol's effects. Then when it wore off in ~10-45min, all the alcohol you binge drank while tweaked out on crack probably subjectively hit you all at once, and subsequently blacked out.
>>
Fuck Nicklehall - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 20:09:39 EST C70W6u0l No.292548 Reply
>>292544

no route of administration hits your bloodstream faster than IV...
>>
dr. m - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 20:22:39 EST l5nWHER3 No.292549 Reply
>>292548
incorrect. IVing is done into veins, not arteries. That means the blue blood needs to be pumped back to the heart before it can be oxygenated and ultimately absorb the drug. In contrast, smoking drugs delivers the active ingredient directly into capillaries of the lungs, which contain very oxygen-rich blood cells. This results in a faster onset of action than IV use, and especially IM/SubC use.
>>
Simon Wumblelock - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 13:06:29 EST z/fz5W4z No.292559 Reply
>>292549
While you're correct about everything else, poorly oxygenated/deoxygenated blood isn't blue, it's a dark, ruddy brownish-red color. Sorry, amphetamines make me extra aut.istic.
>>
Betsy Cremmerspear - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 20:50:06 EST iXMdq1X4 No.292561 Reply
>>292549
not trying to disagree, since 1. you seem intelligent and 2. i have often wondered about how the body can possibly have low pressure in veins and high pressure in arteries at the same time, but if your statement is true, why do reports of "bellringer" auditory phenomenon occur in IV experiences, but not in smoking/vaping experiences?
>>
Clara Willydeg - Wed, 09 Oct 2019 10:51:11 EST 49RwFlVi No.292564 Reply
>>292561
Different anon but I work as a mechanic in factories and pressure drops in lines is real. A big ol compressor putting out 120 psi might only give you 80psi when you plug a tool into an air fitting on the other side of the building. Hydraulic lines suffer similar drops and the pump room puts out considerable extra line pressure and has higher volume lines similar to the human body where vessels get smaller farther from the heart to keep pressure from dropping too far.

Coincidentally the factory I worked at was a slaughterhouse and when a hog gets stuck in the neck the blood comes gushing out not like when you injure an arm or leg. This is pure non-expert conjecture from experience but I can totally see how your blood pressure is lower farther from the heart. Think of this what you will.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.