Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Normie Who's Never Tried Stims Before

- Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:37:16 EST 9CAmPt6x No.292540
File: 1570473436958.gif -(405236B / 395.74KB, 500x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Normie Who's Never Tried Stims Before
Hey /stim/, I managed to get a hold of some Dexmethylphenidate capsules today. As someone who's never gotten stimmed before, how many should I take? They're 200MG each.
>>
Martin Foddlesod - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 15:18:43 EST Jjesjm9/ No.292541 Reply
I don't know, have you checked Erowid?
>>
dr. m - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 15:53:45 EST l5nWHER3 No.292542 Reply
>>292540

I'm almost certain they're not 200mg each, assuming you you mean pharmaceutical tablets/capsules. Focalin XR is available as 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, and 40 mg extended-release capsules. Do you have an IR or XR tablet? Look at Erowid or Psychonaut Wiki for dosage suggestions. There's no way those tablets are 200mg each, so if you can't even read the side of a pill bottle or search a pill ID, you should reconsider consuming this stuff whatsoever.

If you do end up taking it, figure out what is a low to common dose, and take that much orally. Its oral bioavailability is supposedly between 11-52%. It appears to be 2x the strength of methylpheidate aka Ritalin, but I'd suspect that it's actually ever so slightly less than 2x the strength. Supposedly it's roughly equal to Adderall mg for mg.

Don't snort it or anything else, especially if it's XR. I can't find info on methylphenidate's nasal bioavailability, let alone dexmethylphenidate. If it's IR you could try snorting it by grinding it into a fine powder and inhaling softly, or by dissolving crushed powder in just ~0.1-0.5ml of water snorted 50/50 up each nostril, but if you have little to no experience with snorting drugs, just eat it. If it's instant release, just eat it as is. If it's extended release, grind it up (I suggest putting it between a folded piece of think paper and rolling the bottom of a spoon over it) and simply eat the ground powder.

If these equivalency tables are true, just ~10-15mg would be a solid dose for a first timer, assuming it's instant release or ground up extended release. Again, there's no way these are actually 200mg capsules. They're probably 20mg, or you got it wrong completely. Search the pill ID numbers/letters followed by "round white tablet" if it's round/white/a tablet, or say "*color" *round or oblong* *capsules or tablet*." NEVER take someone else's word for it.

Whatever you do, don't consume more than 20mg for sure. Again, 10-15mg is a solid first timer dose. Even as little as ~7.5-10mg might be "enough" depending on what you want out of it. DO NOT consume this stuff more than once a week, or more than ~2-3x per month if you want to keep your tolerance and possible side effects as low as possible. If you have a small quantity and don't intend to get/be able to get any more, I'd highly suggest dosing once every two weeks at the most, or preferably once a month. Dose before noon, preferably before ~9-10AM in the morning, to ensure you won't experience excessive insomnia when night rolls around.
>>
Walter Hubblechat - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 21:47:05 EST DA+N3776 No.292551 Reply
>>292542
why the fuck are you on 420chan with a brain like yours jeez I just learned a lot
>>
Charlotte Clobberfetch - Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:17:51 EST EIAnni7G No.292552 Reply
>>292551
Used to be that drug forums were for drug nerds.
>>
Betsy Cremmerspear - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 20:52:22 EST iXMdq1X4 No.292562 Reply
>>292540
mix with alcohol for the win , op

or write a paper....

or both

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.