Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Fake adderall/ Meth sold as Adderall?

- Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:59:11 EST gss0ffv6 No.292743
File: 1572029951265.jpg -(33201B / 32.42KB, 293x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fake adderall/ Meth sold as Adderall?
I picked up "adderall" from a "friend" and it looked pretty much like any other adderall. 20 mg instant releases orange oval 20 on the front just like the one pictured. The only difference is that I think the back might have said "b6 973" instead of "b 973".

I have a high tolerance to adderall so I snorted a few of them. At first everything was fine. I felt the normal first wave of energy. But then it just kept getting stronger and stronger. I got really high and could barely even drive my car (I had an hour drive home and it was scary). I normally drive fine on adderall. I've been drugged with meth before (I do not like meth) and I thought the effects were more similar to meth than they were to adderall.

Is it possible that I was sold meth pills disguised as adderall? They were literally almost perfectly identical to the adderall pictured other than the extra "6" on the back. I looked on the internet and found a report of somebody selling fake aderall 30 instant releases made out of meth recently, but I couldn't find anything about fake 20's.

The guy who sold it to me has sold me real adderall before, however he said something about losing his insurance, and I know he knows somebody who sells meth, so maybe he got them through him.
>>
Nathaniel Gogglesick - Fri, 25 Oct 2019 19:34:26 EST 76XzALGF No.292745 Reply
>>292743
maybe - did they taste like sugar cuz those addies that you have in your OP pic taste like fucking Subs and it grosses me the fuck out when I put them up my nose. taste and burning should be a good indicator.
>>
Molly Badgelock - Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:29:04 EST gss0ffv6 No.292746 Reply
>>292745
I didn't really notice the taste that much. I'm pretty sure it was meth though. It got me way too messed up to be adderall. An unpleasant surprise, but I'm amazed how high quality the pill pressing was. I never would have suspected a thing
>>
Isabella Sezzlewell - Fri, 25 Oct 2019 22:39:40 EST 76XzALGF No.292747 Reply
>>292746
Why did you bother asking if you already know it's meth
>>
Martin Fuzzletod - Sat, 26 Oct 2019 02:15:29 EST riUt4NSs No.292748 Reply
>>292746
Youre aware that sometimes you can react differently to taking amphetamines, right? I normally have pretty consistent reactions to my adderall script, but sometimes I don't react like I normally do at all. That seems like a more likely explanation than somebody taking the time to press meth into a convincing adderall pill. If you didn't notice the taste, it was probably adderall. Meth burns a fuckton more and the drip is fucking disgusting, whereas it adderall doesn't really burn at all and is fairly sugary.
>>
Molly Badgelock - Sat, 26 Oct 2019 07:24:15 EST gss0ffv6 No.292751 Reply
>>292748
You are the voice of reason my friend. I tend to the the paranoid type, so maybe I am just worrying about nothing. I also took a huge dab that night. Weed doesn't normally hit me super hard, but I wonder if that dab was what threw me over the edge into a bit of madness
>>
John Blatherwell - Sat, 26 Oct 2019 10:13:55 EST +m2TUOm6 No.292754 Reply
There does exist black market synthesized amphetamine sulfate tablets that appear to be “disguised” as genuine adderall. Never tried them, but I’ve definitely seen them before. Sometimes they contain meth too. If you’re not getting your adderall from a pharmacist, this is always a possibility.
>>
dr. m - Sat, 26 Oct 2019 15:49:33 EST l5nWHER3 No.292755 Reply
>>292743
Honestly, YES! I was given some blue addy IRs before in detroit (was just passing through the area) from a source that wasn't dishonest but definitely had sketchy sources themselves. They had a weird chemical like taste not normal for adderall. It lasted way, way longer than adderall, and felt weird as fuck. I'm 90% convinced they were pressed with either shit quality meth, some blend of RC stimulants, or I guess both.

They're definitely not super common, but they do exist out there.
>>
Charlotte Chunningstone - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 02:06:09 EST 2xoSppti No.292762 Reply
>>292751
The previous two responses sound like real possibilities to me as well, but knowing you dabbed before hand definitely changes things. I still think it's safer to assume you just reacted differently than usual because you weren't on just adderall, but there's no real way of knowing.
>>
Samuel Creddlesidge - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:25:53 EST gjNtakKc No.292778 Reply
>>292754
I really want straight amphetamine sulfate with levoamphetamine chasers. Designer drugs on demand when?
>>
Hedda Gindletit - Mon, 28 Oct 2019 13:48:54 EST zyjMmCM0 No.292779 Reply
How long from snorting your pills till you could sleep?
>>
Alice Drangerbanks - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 02:33:20 EST I9MRJHTg No.292780 Reply
>>292751
Generics are manufactured all over the world, the drugs are possibly higher dosed than described or lower dosed. The manufacturers change hands a lot. I believe teva manufacturers are those you described. If the imprint 'was' slightly different it does not mean it wasn't what it is supposed to be. This is common. But usually different manufacturers when they change hands will either keep the same print or possibly change it a bit, or change it all together. As well change how it is manufactured, which can make a big difference by the inert binders, ingredients.

The THC though likely set it off.

Generics change hands all the time, sometimes the manufacturing process is maintained by agreement, or altered by a new manufactured but carry the same print as one had been used to for years. But the user
may notice a difference even though the pills are identical.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.