Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Sex on crystal meth vs speed

- Sat, 26 Oct 2019 19:22:23 EST SATG7LJq No.292758
File: 1572132143274.jpg -(65840B / 64.30KB, 952x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sex on crystal meth vs speed
How is the jacking off / Fucking experience on crystal meth compared to regular speed? How many times better is it on meth?

Why does meth do something with serotonin but speed doesnt, and how much serotonin is released or w/e compared to mdma?
>>
Jenny Billingwell - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 04:21:32 EST Ofz4egDm No.292784 Reply
I won't get into the nitty gritty because there's real scientists who show up here sometimes...but meth gets into your bloodstream and brain a lot quicker than speed. They affect many of the same dopamine receptors, but supposedly meth activates 5x more dopamine.

As for sex, I find sex on speed more enjoyable. More in control of your physicality, and less ravenous in your sexual desires.

If you're planning to do some dirty, kinky shit with no inhibition..meth is the way to go.
If you just want to fuck with power, precision, and extended duration, speed.

Read up on Oxidative Stress, neurological impacts of meth, etc.. keeping in mind that responsible use (not binging, supplementing vitamins, sleeping while using) is all basic shit that helps diminish the long term damage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2631950/
https://teens.drugabuse.gov/teachers/mind-matters/methamphetamine

Nb because I'm a shitposter with bad info, but goddamnit somebody's gotta try on this board these days.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.