Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

dose preparation and ideal route of entry thread

- Sun, 27 Oct 2019 21:02:30 EST xWxQaipr No.292769
File: 1572224550997.gif -(958373B / 935.91KB, 173x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. dose preparation and ideal route of entry thread
So I have a wide variety of stims and am curious as to the best method of preparing them and consuming them for an ideal time. could y'all direct me in the best way to prepare and consume the following: all are in pill/capsule form

ritalin IR 10mg
ritalin CR 10, 20, 30mg
vyvanse 36, 54mg
dexamphetamine 10mg
>>
DrMario - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:18:02 EST l5nWHER3 No.292805 Reply
>>292769
>riatlin IR
Either crushed up, dissolved in just ~0.5ml or less water per dose and then snorted via liquid, or eaten orally (crushed up doesn't rly matter). Or, you can make the same liquid solution as nasal, but use ~1-3ml and use it rectally. Nasal/rectal is more efficient than oral I believe, and rectal beats nasal every time except for liquid hydromorphone.

>ritalin CR
If they're the ones with the plastic shell, peel it off and just eat it (make sure you each the shell too, it contains ritalin). Otherwise, crush it up and eat it.

>vyvanse
You HAVE to eat it. That is always the most efficient and fastest hitting way.

>dextroamphetamine (assuming it's IR)
Either eat it, snort it in a 0.5ml or less water solution, or plug it in a water solution that's ~1-3ml. Plugging is most efficient, followed by likely eating it. They're quite close.

If it's XR, crush it up and eat it.

Hope this helps...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.