Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

MDMA + Speed

- Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:12:30 EST SATG7LJq No.292786
File: 1572343950149.jpg -(5648B / 5.52KB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. MDMA + Speed
How is mdma together with speed? and what dosage ratios is recommended. Will either substance be diminished cus of the other?
>>
Nell Brevingwater - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 07:12:22 EST GdSFsyWJ No.292787 Reply
1572347542296.jpg -(79230B / 77.37KB, 640x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292786
I've only ever done speed when coming down from MDMA and it's pretty good. I mean, you'll be able to keep on dancing and lengthen a bit the effect of MDMA (althought greatly diminished).

From what I've heard if you've taken too much mdma and your head's spinning and you're melting on the floor, doing some speed will straighten you up. I'd just be scared about my heart exploding, but I've heard that from some really hardcore techno party people.

Last weekend I was with some guy who did 250mg MDMA and aproximately 1g speed and he seemed okay. I wonder how many days it took him to go to sleep though.
>>
Jenny Billingwell - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:16:30 EST Ofz4egDm No.292788 Reply
I start with speed, wait til I get nice and jittery, then take a bit of molly to bring the euphoria out and dampen the grind.

Dosage 4:1 speed:molly

Dose your speed in 3 or 4 sessions, every hour. Do the molly with the second or third speed hit, or 2-3 hours in if you're just taking one oral dose of speed.

Don't redose the molly. You'll want to once it starts to wear, but it's never a good idea.

Effects: The molly will definitely chill you out a bit. The visuals will heighten, and you'll have a couple hours where you're not pacing around tweeking. Good time to roll around in bed, or put some music on and eat your t-shirt.

TL;DR Good idea, it's a no-lose situation.
>>
Jack Hovingsutch - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 04:59:35 EST hIus+Agp No.292798 Reply
What about Oxy or kratom + mdma?
>>
Shitting Cerrystock - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 11:44:12 EST 9gec9DfN No.292815 Reply
>>292798
Oxycodone + MDMA is a very bad combo. It can cause serotonin syndrome and kill you even at low doses
>>
Jesus Christ - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 14:39:13 EST 4Un9UPdU No.292816 Reply
>>292815
You got any motherfucking DATA on that claim?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16368927/

“Serotonin syndrome is a serious adverse reaction usually due to interactions with serotonergic drugs. There have been only 3 previous reports involving oxycodone. Most previous reports of serotonin syndrome involving analgesics have been associated with meperidine, dextromethorphan, and tramadol. Unlike these synthetic opioids, however, oxycodone does not inhibit the reuptake of serotonin.”

In other words, you are at very low risk for serotonin syndrome when mixing oxycodone and MDMA. Mr. Cerrystock seems to be misinformed.
>>
Sophie Pockville - Sat, 02 Nov 2019 11:37:46 EST qmAeEbD+ No.292824 Reply
>>292816
I don't know if I'd say there's a very low risk of SS when mixing oxycodone and MDMA, because there's a decent risk of it just from using too much MDMA alone... SS exists as a spectrum of symptoms, ranging from mild to life threatening. There's even potential for life threatening symptoms just from taking too much MDMA. That said, oxycodone isn't going to increase that risk.

Now, if you're experiencing advanced SS and are hyperthermic, oxycodone might dangerously aggravate the hyperthermia I guess. Either way other guy is a retard
>>
Speeddreamin' - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:46:49 EST geupq3Dz No.292912 Reply
The combo can be a dangerous one. MDMA stops your body from regulating heat properly, while the speed increases temperature. This can lead to rapid overheats and I'm pretty sure MDMA overheats can be lethal.

At the very least, both substances are neurotoxic and will cause damage to both serotonergic and dopamineric cells, with the total amount of brain cell loss directly linked to how hot you get and for how long. Keeping your temperature down is the #1 way to prevent rebound and nasty recovery periods.

Keep doses as low as possible! With amphetamines, less can be more.
>>
Graham Hungerban - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 00:53:15 EST /FTQZ7Mv No.292946 Reply
>>292815
full retard

oxy+mdma is a godly combo.
kratom less so, i dont like mixing kratom with other drugs but if youre a kratom head you might.

SS is an paranoid enthusiastic internet drug nerd meme. almost all cases involve maois

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.