Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Hard, Rock, Newfriend Questions

- Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:39:22 EST T5VciMqV No.292790
File: 1572370762500.jpg -(50646B / 49.46KB, 480x791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hard, Rock, Newfriend Questions
Sup /stim/..

Rock, hard, whatever. My dumb ass cousin just got me starting to try it. I know you guys are chill with the self help "just stop now" bullshit so I'll get to simple questions.

To stsrt this off, I've noticed the 4-5 people I've dealt with are all complete scumbags. There's no honor and they will cheat u, short u, in any way they can. Unlike any drug I've ever fucked with. And I kicked a 7 year H habit.

1.) why do people wait for resin to build for one hit at the end they can scrape when they're out? It seems more practical to push it to the other end and keep that chore as full as possible after each load up. Or if I happen to use someone's stem, do they just not want me to hit it that hard so they can get my leftovers like. Second or third hit?

2.) obv new so trying to find most efficient possible way to get high off this dumb ass drug that lasts 5 secondsllol. I still want to fuck with for another month, though. maybe once or twice a month if I feel Im ever fiending and need to cut back. Been doin it for three months now and never woke up like I used to with H and oxys my real DoC. "Omg need to get some." etc..

So, any suggestions on smoking "technique?" I have a thin glass stem about 1.5in longer than a big Bic lighter. I've tried melting it right until it stops crackling. Immediately rubbing between my hands where it's hot(if it even is) then consider my first actual hit, technically my second. Any tips on this? Just bomb it as much as I can crackle it all down. Put stem parallel to ground after no crackle and just pull n. Pull till lungs full?

How long to hold it in? Really, dudes.. Any experienced guys with ANY tips would be greatly appreciated.

3.) can I get some prices in your area. Here in Middle upstate NY, I can get a half ball of soft or hard for 120.00. Am I overpaying?

4.) how the fuck do I slip my way past the fucking middle man. I already slipped one. Now I've got one last middle mad till I can get to the dude who actually. Goes back n forth buying weight. I've spoke to him a few times. He knows I'm the one spending money. Not my middle man who always wants a cut. How the fck do ya get dat number?

5.) and other tips for someone looking for max efficiency I may be missing out on. Stuff like fill lungs all the way? Half way? How long to hold? Etc.
>>
Rawks G - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:46:29 EST T5VciMqV No.292791 Reply
1572371189517.jpg -(1264597B / 1.21MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Will bump w more tits of the OC variety of this ho. if anyone wants to answr some shit, or just wants some tits chill w whatever bros. Would really appreciate any help though obv..
>>
Jack Bobberbetch - Sat, 02 Nov 2019 17:47:45 EST xi133h6u No.292833 Reply
>>292812
I hope so.
>Tfw no crack addicted femboy to use as your cocksleeve

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.