Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Amphetamines for studying

- Wed, 30 Oct 2019 06:48:46 EST GdSFsyWJ No.292800
File: 1572432526876.jpg -(40560B / 39.61KB, 712x793) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Amphetamines for studying
I've got a test coming up and was thinking of doing some speed to help me concentrate. What would be a good dosage for studying? Should I redose once or twice throughout the day, or rather do one big dose in the morning? Also should I do nasal or oral?

My plan is not to stay awake for 3 days on a row studying, but rather to be able to focus for 6 to 10 hours a day during a month or so. The ideal thing would actually be to get some ADD medicine but I don't think it's gonna happen anytime soon. In the meantime I've got some good quality street speed.
>>
Jesus Christ - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:00:26 EST 4Un9UPdU No.292801 Reply
Do you have access to drugs that can put you to sleep? If not, I would do one “big” dose in the morning, and ride it out until you can fall asleep. Sleep is important to consolidate the information you have studied.

If you’re able to still fall asleep at a reasonable time by taking two smaller doses, I would do that. Personally, I struggle with sleep when sober, so I couldn’t do it, but taking two smaller, staggered doses would maybe keep you studying longer with less of a chance of getting spun the fuck out.

Personal doses vary due to body chemistry and tolerance but if I was to do a morning dose it would be 30mg, staggered dosing would be more like 20mg, wait 4 hours, then another 20mg. Obviously use oral consumption, due to effects being longer and smoother. I assume this information is equatable to whatever street speed you seem to be referring to.

I used Adderall sporadically for studying and writing in my last two years of college, this strategy was successful for me, 3.7 GPA.
>>
Shitting Drendlepet - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:03:54 EST GdSFsyWJ No.292802 Reply
1572462234876.jpg -(5586B / 5.46KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292801
Okay yeah, that's about what I did today. One bump in the morning, another at noon, guessing around 20mg each. Didn't really help me much though, I got just as distracted, only happier and with less guilt. Thanks

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.