Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

The Bitter End

- Thu, 31 Oct 2019 01:48:53 EST Ofz4egDm No.292807
File: 1572500933268.jpg -(86590B / 84.56KB, 960x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The Bitter End
Starting the comedown of my first meth binge. Been using for 3 months, but mostly just a line here and there.

Been smoking for 4 days. 4 hours of sleep...longest break between bubbles 15 hours.

The stash went dry.
The bowl has been torched out 360 degrees.
The tray hoovered.
The bags washed.

I planned for this, relatively on schedule..but nothing could stop the crushing feeling as the smoke inevitably stopped flowing.

The what-ifs are haunting. Should I have rationed better? Taken a T-Break..got even higher when I let off the gas....what about those crumbs I was frivolous with?

What if I head downtown and grab some street jib?

I won't even ask for advice. There's nothing to say. I just have to sit through this, give my body a few days to starch it, and find some solace in my former life.

I have some fire MDMA to keep me even. Acid, RC's if I want to go back to la-la-land...but nothing will ever stack up against the mystical power of methamphetamine. I am worried about future partying...peaking on acid having a great time and always in the back of my head, "it ain't no meth"

I've considered myself an 'addict' for a long time, but I've never been addicted to anything like this before. I knew Meth would catch me, so I saved it as the last level of my drug experimenting still have IV use, 3 months of heroin doesn't even brush this.

I'm going exactly according to plan, and I have to keep the victory of beating it in focus. I don't head back to work til Monday, so I have some downtime to go all the way through it. The worry is that T-16 hours I'll hop on the bus and go score a bag.

If you do want to weigh in, what's your course of action when you realize the party's wrapping itself up, and you have to go with it?
Weed, liquor..movies..kratom..what's the go-to?

pic related, Lil Ugly Mane aka Bedwetter
Always gonna fall on the sharpest sword
Always gonna sleep on the hardest floor
You can still see light in the darkest corner
But you still feel lost when it's unexplored
So I'mma see black till my eyes adjust
>>
Doris Crorringstut - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 04:02:06 EST Ofz4egDm No.292808 Reply
Preparing for landing
>>
Doris Crorringstut - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 04:08:58 EST Ofz4egDm No.292809 Reply
1572509338268.jpg -(3733504B / 3.56MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292808
Can't even type. Was gonna watch a movie but I'm cashing out.

2 liters of water
20g Protein Bar
Vit C, CalMag, Vit D, Omegas, all the B's
40mg of THC

Headphones in, windows blacked, Happy Halloween nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.