Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Lisdexamfetamine for treating addiction and ADHD?

- Sat, 02 Nov 2019 14:24:40 EST xi133h6u No.292827
File: 1572719080577.png -(711763B / 695.08KB, 1013x1433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lisdexamfetamine for treating addiction and ADHD?
I fell in love with propylhexedrine earlier this year. I can't tell you how much I love it. When I first started taking it, it got me so tweaked. Its different but about as powerful as MDMA. It's not as euphoric as cocaine but it's more "interesting" if that makes sense. It's a really erotic music loving tingly vibe at sufficient doses
It's a "hazy" or "fuzzy" and "warm" headspace if that makes any sense. For something OTC it has no right to be this damn good.

Aside from the high I became dependent on it to function. Suddenly I realized my entire life revolves around propylhexedrine. That was a few weeks ago, and I immediately went to a clinic that mainly treats opioid dependent people. I didn't try to downplay my addiction, I meant it when I said my life revolves around it. I use it at least 5 days of the week. They gave me a test that said I might have ADHD, which maybe is why I function so poorly but function superbly on propyl but either way they'll give me Vyvanse to treat withdrawal/cravings.

So, I'm coming down from what's supposed to be my last propylhexedrine high, before the drug test. But is this really the end? Lisdexamfetamine sounds kind of boring and I'm worried I'll relapse craving the tingling rush of propyl.

Sorry this post's length got away from me. Thoughts? Personal experiences? If you read this far I hope you enjoy Zelda's ass.
>>
doncheech - Sat, 02 Nov 2019 15:14:21 EST CzPfJKCL No.292828 Reply
>>292827
ive tried vyvanse and proplyhexedrine seperatly multiple times. Id say youll be just fine with the vyvanse ive always gotten super stimmed off of it. it was basically like addys but they got me waay more stimmed. the only thing is the vyvanse probably wont cause as much euphoria.
>>
Jack Bobberbetch - Sat, 02 Nov 2019 16:54:21 EST xi133h6u No.292831 Reply
>>292828
I can cheat the system with some phenibut, which MASSIVELY potentiates the euphoria of propyl and so probably Vyvanse too. But I'm trying to be a functional person not a high person... I guess... That high is just so good though.

Don't chew me out if I get any of this wrong, I just wrote this down to try to learn it myself so please correct any errors I made.

GHB binds to GABA B receptors which are on all neurons in the ventral tegmental area, which is where our dopamine neurons are. GHB acts as an agonist through G protein coupled receptors on GABA neurons. GHB binding causes the G protein to dissociate from guanosine diphosphate as well as the intracellular domain of the serpentine receptor. It then binds to guanosine triphosphate, which can then interact with an effector protein. I think in the case of the GABA B it would be adenylyl cyclase an enzyme that converts adenosine triphosphate into cyclic adenosine monophosphate, a second messenger which does ???? something in the neuron that leads to the cell not releasing it's neurotransmitter (bind protein kinases maybe?)GHB has little effect on dopamine neurons, so neurotransmitter release is only inhibited for GABA neurons. Gamma aminobutyric acid would normally release from the GABA neuron where it would bind to GABA A (an ion channel rather than a GPCR) and GABA B on dopamine neurons nearby. The GABA A
and B receptors would normally signal the inhibition of dopamine release, but now the neuron is free to spread it's love and pump out dopamine. Combine it with a stim and you got a real fuckin neato party happening in your brain.
>>
Sidney Crunkinpire - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 13:47:55 EST 8bgDLHsq No.292840 Reply
>>292831
Wouldn't that only work if phenibut were a GABA-B antagonist? If it's an agonist, it's still performing the function that GABA otherwise would when it binds to the receptor, right
>>
dr. m - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:54:17 EST l5nWHER3 No.292845 Reply
>>292827
adderall/dexedrine/vyvanse is way more recreational than propylhexedrine anyways. Propyl releases serotonin too, which is HORRIBLE for you when taken more than ~1-2x per month max. Switch over ASAP and never look back. Also, always take your vyvanse orally, but you can try crushing it up before eating it if you want. Any other route is either less effective or the exact same as oral use.
>>
Fucking Sinningson - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:27:30 EST GmSA6xLf No.292848 Reply
>>292845
vyvanse already comes as a fine powder. it's time release mechanism is metabolic, it doesn't rely on half a dose being coated in enteric beads that take 6 hours to digest.

on that subject, OP, the reason you should take vyvanse orally is because it's the only route of administration that allows it to be effectively metabolized from lisdexamfetamine (prodrug that does nothing on its own until metabolized) into dextroamphetamine. other ROAs are possible, but it is poorly metabolized outside the gut, meaning you're pretty much wasting all of it.
>>
Fucking Sinningson - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:36:59 EST GmSA6xLf No.292849 Reply
also, be aware that vyvanse takes significantly longer to kick in because its need to be metabolized into dextroamphetamine. rather than take 30-45 minutes like adderall or something else, it takes more like 1.5-2 hours.
>>
Speeddreamin' - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 17:14:02 EST fS9I8EeZ No.292857 Reply
>>292849
3 hours to peak blood plasma concentrations. Plateaus for a few hours after peaking before beginning to return to baseline.
>>
Hannah Fummlestock - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 13:09:51 EST xi133h6u No.293018 Reply
1574532591674.jpg -(85234B / 83.24KB, 957x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP back. Thanks for the replies. Clean off propylhexedrine for almost four weeks now. After only a two day break from it I was started on 10 mg. It barely had any effect and I wanted to relapse so bad, but I managed not to. When I got up to 20 mg my urge to relapse totally disappeared, and the stimulant effects started kicking in. I'm up to 30 mg now. It doesn't produce a euphoric rush but it lifts my spirits and makes me productive. That's really all I wanted from the propyl anyway. For the first time in my life my room is spotless and perfectly organized, as it was on propyl. On 10 mg my room got messy again because it was ineffective.

I guess I'm still a drug addict, but at least it won't kill me. I'm drinking meal replacements designed to get my weight up. So yeah, it's going good. If you guys have stimulant abuse problems you should see if you can get Vyvanse as a substitute.

>>292840
GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter, the function of GABA receptors is to suppress neurotransmitter release from the neuron. When release of GABA is inhibited, dopamine is disinhibited. Opiods and marijuana actually both act on the reward system by inhibiting GABA release through G-protein coupled receptors. GHB binds to GABA-B receptors located on both GABA and dopamine neurons, however GABA-B receptors located on dopamine neurons do not react as strongly to GHB as they do on GABA neurons (the reason for this was not explained in my textbook). The result is that GHB prevents the inhibition of dopamine release, except at high doses when dopamine release is inhibited as well.

Also I was wrong about the downstream processes for the GABA-B receptor. If I remember correctly they utilize phospolipase C rather than cyclic adenosine monophosphate.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.