Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Getting Off Meth... FOR GOOD!

!ZcijO7gk.6 - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 16:47:04 EST n1wFfZrc No.292842
File: 1572817624715.jpg -(399544B / 390.18KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting Off Meth... FOR GOOD!
I want to get off meth and stay off.

It's destroying my money. Consuming all of it and people know I'm high when I'm on it and it sucks. I've lost a considerable amount of weight...

My main thing is, are there ANY vitamins, minerals, supplements, pre-workout, ANYTHING like that that I should get? Anything I need that has been depleted from my body from use?

I have a small, small quantity of Benzo's and Suboxone, What can I take that I can get from Wal-Mart or GNC?
>>
dr. m - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:48:33 EST l5nWHER3 No.292843 Reply
>>292842
Hey zombie, long time no see. Do some research on the dopamine supplements that help replenish the building blocks of dopamine. I highly, highly suggest using modafinil for at least 1-2 weeks to help keep you somewhat alert and not falling over sleeping 24/7. To my knowledge, modafinil doesn't impact dopamine whatsoever.

Consider getting on LDN/ULDN via volumetric dosing of naltrexone. It will help undo the receptor "damage"/down regulation caused by years of chronic high dose opioid use.
>>
dr. m - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:49:51 EST l5nWHER3 No.292844 Reply
>>292842
Also, if you can, switch to adderall (adderall XR is better for this purpose)/dexedrine/vyvanse/ritalin XR if you can't get the others, and taper your dose down over 1-2 weeks. You want to switch asap because meth releases serotonin, which isn't good for you.
>>
Fucking Sinningson - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:40:05 EST GmSA6xLf No.292850 Reply
>>292844
higher serotonin levels isn't necessarily a cause for neurotoxicity. in this case, meth's actions as a serotonin releasing agent does appear to cause neurotoxicity to serotonin neurons (like MDMA), but there are other SRAs that don't cause this same observed neurotoxicity. there's another component at play here that science has yet to uncover.
>>
George Snodford - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 08:05:47 EST U2D15lvu No.292863 Reply
1572959147810.jpg -(5214319B / 4.97MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This is my Vitamin starter pack. I take this while using, and when I'm dry.

B is important to keep your brain firing while the drugs are exiting. CalMag to fortify the bones.

Honestly it's all about will power. Anyone can fight through a detox, but once you're back to feeling healthy the first thing you'll want to do is start up again. Weeks 3-28 will be the hardest.

You won't have the drive to do any meaningful activities, because all of your hobbies and fun times are twined in getting high.

Remember that you, as a person, enjoy the things you do...being high makes it all better, but you can find fulfillment sober. You were sober once, and you can be again.

You want to quit because the drugs aren't working anymore anyway. You're just addicted to the cycle, the substance has little effect on you.
>>
Eugene Nettingspear - Tue, 05 Nov 2019 08:54:28 EST 87gBjxhw No.292864 Reply
1572962068758.jpg -(3192061B / 3.04MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292863
Workout wise: lots of stretching, aerobics, YOGA (gay, don't worry about meditating and calming your mind, just get your body moving)

Not to hijack the thread but while we're here...
I have an entirely unresearched theory, so check me if I'm talking shit...
We talk a lot about dopamine and serotonin, and in turn lowering cortisol stress levels. But I feel like a large part of addiction is in the stress of the lifestyle.
Working with a fucked up body and mind, and the chaos of managing an open addiction, has to have your cortisol levels constantly red lining.

When getting sober, the thought is always to clean your body up and get happy and healthy mentally. But to take the drugs away AND totally shift your hormones, your body is just going to say Fuck This.

Why not keep your cortisol jacked and try to mimic your chemistry while using? Eat shitty food, listen to depressive black metal, shadowbox your cat, talk shit online. Get rid of the drugs, but trick your body into thinking you're still using.
Nb
>>
Nigel Clommleforth - Wed, 06 Nov 2019 22:41:11 EST Ofz4egDm No.292881 Reply
1573098071135.jpg -(154141B / 150.53KB, 465x508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292880
>multivitamins did not reduce risk for heart disease or cancer.
> multivitamins did not reduce risk for mental declines such as memory loss or slowed-down thinking.
>Rates of later heart attacks, heart surgeries and deaths were similar

Right..I'm not a retiree trying to avoid natural health decline.
I use hard drugs that make me piss 2 liters an hour and put my body into a constant state of stress for 12+ hours.

>Plenty of produce
>Low-fat dairy and whole grains
>Protein

Essential, and obviously more important than a supp regiment. In 2019 basic nutrition should just be a part of your everyday life, drugs or not.

nothing I posted was a multivitamin lol.

The comically accurate answer for how to make your body feel better..
Is stop doing meth. That's always step 1. But if you're going to skip step 1, you have some extra work to do.

https://www.12keysrehab.com/vitamins-for-addiction-recovery/
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 04:21:52 EST fUjnEeN1 No.292908 Reply
>>292881
>saying the word "work"
>expecting anybody to care about your post

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.