Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Opinions

- Sun, 10 Nov 2019 00:49:07 EST ELAaGTH7 No.292890
File: 1573364947565.png -(118341B / 115.57KB, 500x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Opinions
Give me the lowdown /stim/

I bought a sample pack of coke and the seller accidentally sent me 2 of them, each 0.2g

The first one I had some bad info on dosages so I only had about a quarter of it then an hour later had the rest (but spread out over a long period) only really felt numbness in my mouth a little bit, no distinct acceleration or euphoria.

I'm on the second one right now which I snorted all at once, the numbness in my mouth is quite intense but pleasant, I feel slightly elated however my pupils have not changed one bit, and the whole experience is noticeably subtle.
I guess my question is, how much should I actually be taking for a good ride? How much more intense is the high when you take enough to get dilated pupils?
>>
Cornelius Shakehall - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:50:27 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292901 Reply
i would not buy 'coke' from this seller. it sounds like your product was cut to shit, as is most coke and heroin.

with good coke you should be stimmed the fuck out from 50-75mg (even less with pure coke which you won't find). there will be some numbness in your throat particularly (unavoidable drip), you will instantly feel like the baddest motherfucker in the room, you will become super talkative, energized to the point of wanting to dance when you hear music playing (or even just dance while walking fuck), you'll become super smooth and witty with how you speak, you'll become the alpha essentially. your mind will be racing but you'll be able to keep up with how fast you speak. onset is pretty immediate and lasts about 45-50 minutes then as you come down from that line it will be quite abrupt. it won't be like coming down from meth or acid where its a long gradual comedown.

due to how commonly cut coke is, how expensive it is, and how superior meth is (all around), i'd stick to meth.
>>
Basil Desslehedge - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 23:47:34 EST L2BRKAIv No.292944 Reply
>>292927
pure blow is dangerous, a couple key bumps can be an overdose.
>>
Graham Hungerban - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 00:56:46 EST /FTQZ7Mv No.292947 Reply
>and how superior meth is (all around), i'd stick to meth.
ok tweaker

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.