Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Adderall at a festival?

- Sun, 10 Nov 2019 01:09:59 EST UgwRQYKT No.292891
File: 1573366199045.jpg -(67562B / 65.98KB, 688x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Adderall at a festival?
Hey /stim/ ![\b]

First time posting on your board, nice to meet you all.

I'll be going to a festival over the new year and normally I'd take some MDMA, but i rolled quite recently and am trying to stick to the generally recommended 3 month rule. As well as that MDMA tends to make me "melt" which I'm less interested in at a festival. Because of this, I've decided to try some Adderall (if i can find some) but I'm a complete newbie and was hoping you guys could help with some questions that I've had some trouble finding answers to.

1. I want to feel the effects but I don't want to be flying so much that i start to feel uncomfortably racey, is 20mg-30mg a good starting point? (ideally id take it at about 6-8 pm and would like to be able to go to sleep after some weed at like 2-4am)

2. Can I take Adderall on two consecutive nights? or is it generally considered a bad idea? (is there a recommended break period like MDMA?)

3. if I can, do i need to increase my dosage a little bit due to tolerance?

4. Will it keep my jaw occupied? I love that shit

Apologies if you get newbie posts like this all the time. I had a quick scan of this board but couldnt find these answers in regards to Adderal. I'm just tryna be a bit safer these days.

Thanks in advanced!
>>
David Cittingville - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 01:35:21 EST VMNqBaNv No.292892 Reply
>>292891
>can I take a daily prescribed pill two days in a row?
Just don’t take any. I think you’ll be better off.
>>
Sidney Bliddlefock - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 01:45:46 EST UgwRQYKT No.292893 Reply
>>292892

I assumed taking a prescribed 5-10mg two days in a row may possibly be a little different then a recreational 30mg two days in a row

Id rather embarrass myself to you and be safe, than assume some shit and regret it.

Thanks for not helping tho
>>
Emma Sassleford - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 03:55:43 EST 6rPoyyZE No.292894 Reply
Prescribed 30mg IR Adderall for non ADD/ADHD reasons here. I usually don't take it unless I have a long day ahead with no sleep, so my tolerance is usually pretty low. Twice a week at max.

To answer your questions, based off my experiences and opinions:

1. Personally I'd say 15mg-20mg is good to start if you have no prior experience with stimulants other than MDMA and it's been a while since you've had MDMA, or if you plan to do other drugs. Also depends if they're IR or ER.

2. Sure you can! Why not? I'd say start off a little low your first day, see how you like it and up it from there.

3. With me, I find if I take Adderall two days in a row I need to up the dosage a little bit. Last time I just crushed up a quarter of a tab and did a small line along with coke and MDMA and was feeling pretty damn fine.

4. For me, it does not. It does make me a little more fidgety in general, however. But it doesn't make my jaw clench/grind my teeth/whatever.

What festival you going to? I went to my first rave/festival a few weeks ago and met some really cool ass people. One of the best experiences of my life.

I had taken 30mg IR Adderall when I woke up, did a small line of it at their place and did some coke for the first time. Coke is FUCKING awesome, btw. When we got to where we were staying for the festival I did a point of MDMA for the first time ever and felt fucking amazing. I do kinda wish I had just done the coke/MDMA without the Adderall to experience them to the fullest for my first time, but the Adderall wasn't a detriment to the overall experience. I was able to go to sleep at a pretty decent time (like 2am)

Next day, I just crushed up a quarter of a tab and did a line of that, a lot more coke and two points of MDMA. Still felt great and had an awesome time. Still was able to go to sleep and wake up early as hell for work, and still function well enough.

Hope this helps a little, anon.
>>
Alice Hishwill - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:04:52 EST +m2TUOm6 No.292895 Reply
>>292891
If you’re planning on taking it for two days in a row, just be sure that you’re well hydrated and getting proper nutrients.
>>
Samuel Pockspear - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:54:55 EST GdSFsyWJ No.292896 Reply
>>292891
I'd say do MDMA anyway. It's a festival, it's new year. From your post I'd say you don't do it that often either. And Adderal is okay, but it's nowhere as fun as doing MDMA. I've also found mixing speed with Ketamine gives you hell of a ride, if you're looking to avoid doing MDMA

I think Emma Sassleford adviced you a lot better than I could, the only thing I'm gonna add to that, is try getting some benzos in case you cannot sleep. Everytime I've done Speed recreationally I've had trouble sleeping afterwards (even having spent a whole day without sleeping). I've always redosed and did a ton more than 30mg though. But still, it won't hurt to have a couple k-pins with you just in case.
>>
Cornelius Shakehall - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:13:35 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292899 Reply
probably easier to find meth than adderall. might be cheaper, equally 'safe' and subjectively more enjoyable. depends on where you live, but idk anyone that'd sell a point of meth. they'll sell you a gram for $10. probably would give you a point or two of meth for free. i'd say oral meth has a 1:2 ratio with amphetamine (5mg meth ~= 10mg amphetamine). i also find it to be smoother than adderall.

nothing wrong with dosing that low two days in a row.

like others have said, its important to be drinking water throughout the day regardless of how good you feel. if you're dosing that late, make sure you eat at least one meal if not two (lunch + early dinner) beforehand. much easier for me to eat on meth than on heroin. but for the times i can't eat, a protein shake or fruit smoothie is easy to gulp down.

in terms of sleeping that shortly after dosing, i'd recommend a benzo like xanax/valium/klonopin. benzos truly are amazing at significantly reducing or negating any 'comedown' you might experience. great for relaxing the muscles, slowing down the mind, and getting a good nights sleep. alternatively, a anti-psychotic such as seroquel in a low dose (25mg) works really well for sleeping a day after stimmin. i'd say benedryl would have a similar effect to seroquel. and if none of these interest you/are available a few beers will help you sleep.

at worst, by the end of the two days you might sleep in a bit longer than usual, you might feel drained that day. make sure you have a day of recovery to just relax at home, smoke some weed, maybe drink a beer, eat and go to bed early.
>>
Emma Sassleford - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:49:36 EST 6rPoyyZE No.292900 Reply
>>292899

yeah nah dont do meth as your first stim (other than MDMA), especially at a festival. I'd call that a major party foul and bad vibes. Shits dirty as fuck

OP posted this over on faggot ass r/drugs over on leddit, so he probably womt even respond here
>>
Cornelius Shakehall - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:51:37 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292902 Reply
>>292900
have you never done meth? have you been brainwashed by meth propaganda? its so fucking similar to adderall its laughable that people are ok with amphetamine but not meth.

nb
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 02:44:21 EST fUjnEeN1 No.292906 Reply
Yes to all, OP.

>>292902
Not that similar IMO, but I think meth feels much cleaner and smoother. A bit more toxic but I'd honestly recommend it over Adderall for a festival because of how smooth and steady the high is.
>>
Graham Sozzlelock - Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:34:24 EST lEzLHldo No.292910 Reply
1573479264735.jpg -(135863B / 132.68KB, 974x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292906
Fun fact: adderall is actually more toxic/equivalent dose but because the meth high is so clean and comfy people tend to do way too much. The problem is that anti-meth propaganda claims 10mg of meth is more neurotoxic than 10mg of adderall, which is technically true, when really you should be comparing the neurotoxicity of 5mg meth to 10mg adderall because those amounts give more comparable experiences.
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.