Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Come on and slam

- Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:55:57 EST vl/xXhwZ No.292897
File: 1573412157600.jpg -(632068B / 617.25KB, 1079x1783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Come on and slam
How much better is iv meth my tolerance is getting there
>>
dr. m - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:07:50 EST l5nWHER3 No.292898 Reply
>>292897
I've never had meth, so take my input as what you will, but in terms of raw onset of action, technically smoked/vaped meth (and almost anything for that matter) is faster than IVing (at least IVing into a vein). So if you're that serious about IV use, personally I'd attempt smoking/vaping for a long time before I'd consider shooting it. Apart from getting roughly ~2x as high from injecting it per gram of shard, there isn't all that much that's better about IV meth, at least on paper anyways.

Do you current use orally, nasally, rectally, or inhaled? If you already smoke/vape, then honestly don't inject. If money is an issue, purchase off of a DNM where 10g of solid ass shard is only like ~$150-300 apparently.
>>
Cornelius Shakehall - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 17:55:42 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292903 Reply
you'll require less to get to the same spot as smoking. at first you'll probably be getting the high you seek which smoking currently does not provide. eventually, tolerance will catch up and after IVing once, you'll feel like you're wasting it doing it any other way. negative side effects will also be enhanced. just be mindful that stimulants release dopamine, if you're snorting/smoking large amounts and not feeling high i'd recommend giving your brain some time to recover the depleted dopamine.
>>
Phineas Hankinstock - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 10:57:30 EST g3ydVpMG No.292963 Reply
I smoke regularly (read, every day until i run out and force normality so I don't die as fast) and when my tolerance starts getting too high that's when I start busting out the booty bumps. Mix a nice amount in water(I do like a shot glass amount) suck it up in a rig with no needle(or whatever you can find that has the same function), put it in your butt maybe 2 inches just to be safe, and shoot it in there. Same concept as teenagers putting vodka in their butts, only better. I also scrape the kinda brownish old shit from bowls and save it to use for putting up my ass. No homo doe. It's very subtle then next thing you know you're jumping sweating and talking to the shadow people. I heard it's actually the second strongest thing to shooting it.
>>
Cornelius Faddlefield - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 12:27:42 EST JzrcP2fM No.293082 Reply
>>292897
IV meth is much less wasteful and stronger more intense rush but it totally lasts way shorter amount of time and you won't ever enjoy smoking as much as you did prior to popping that cherry.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.