Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Fuck ice

- Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:44:05 EST OWtc4BSl No.292955
File: 1574023445975.jpg -(102627B / 100.22KB, 720x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fuck ice
Is it just me or does really just bring out the worst motherfuckers? Like coke is one thing but ice straight up makes you stupid.
>>
Sophie Hillynere - Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:22:16 EST 3eyIRNoo No.292956 Reply
i'd argue its related to abuse rather than use (large amounts, lacking sleep/food/water, crashing, etc.). and more broadly, the individual. coke addicts can be just as bad. every random tweaker i've always run into whether homeless or not is usually pretty friendly just wanting someone to talk to and share their meth with. of course, there are certain types of people i refuse to associate with. drug abuse over time in general tends to bring out the worst in people.
>>
Frederick Dridgeham - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:09:54 EST OWtc4BSl No.292965 Reply
>>292956
I’ve done most drugs and meth is just the worst. It’s a shit drug. The only people that would ever offer you free meth is someone who is on it.
Don’t take the meth
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 19:11:11 EST fUjnEeN1 No.292984 Reply
If you can keep your meth use to only one or two month-long benders a year (or less), and you don't stay up 6 days straight like some retards, it generally won't bring out the worst in you. It's all about how often you do it and how much you let it take over your life.

Access is a big part of the problem too. If you have a good, reliable source for meth and don't mind continuously spending money on it, chances are you'll fall into a deeper and dumber addiction than someone who doesn't have easy access (or can't justify spending money on it).

And maybe it has something to do with the types of people you know who are interested in meth? Kinda like >>292956 said, some people are just more prone to becoming scumbags / idiots than others when they fall into drug addiction.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 19:16:30 EST fUjnEeN1 No.292985 Reply
>>292984
I should add that the "one or two month-long benders a year" suggestion is just from my own experience. Your mileage may vary.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.