Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Help with my meth comedown, please : ]

- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:44:38 EST bzQl3huy No.292964
File: 1574095478934.png -(178012B / 173.84KB, 1031x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help with my meth comedown, please : ]
Yesterday eat some meth. It was my first time in 3 years. I dont like meth but i was on a festival and just happen hehe

I want to do anything possible to facilitate the comedown and recover my body

For now I have been drinking a lot of water and eating a little.

I tried 5mg of valium for sleep but not worked. (previously killed a 300ug lsd trip with 2.5mg so i believe 5mg will be enough but not :( )

Now i want to buy a B complex injection because it helped me a lot last time. Do you recommend any other supplement or vitamin? I heard about magnesium and centrum, but I'm not sure if it's a good investment

During the peak of the effect i experienced a lot of numbness in my hands and face. My hands were shaking too. I dont know why

Any help or advice is welcome

P. i dont want to do meth anymore never and I decided to be 100% sober until next year, so dont worry for that

p.d2: sorry for any bad / uncomprensible english
>>
Hannah Dobbleshit - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:42:34 EST aXto3Jai No.292977 Reply
1574174554421.png -(763677B / 745.78KB, 756x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>292964
I mean just like relax
Smoke some weed if that's your thing

Take some valium and sleep if off and you'll be fine in the morning minus the groggy effects of the benzos. I always just take melatonin like ~8-12 hours after my last dose and sleep like a baby.

If you just took a little at a festival you'll be fine, IMHO you only need to load up on vitamins and shit when you go on long binges and are malnourished, I'm a frequent stim user who doesn't use any other drugs and just sleep the comedowns off, but I barely even notice them at this point.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.