Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Drug tests

- Fri, 22 Nov 2019 19:55:26 EST OcjUdPcH No.293002
File: 1574470526778.jpg -(187807B / 183.41KB, 431x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Drug tests
How many days does adderall stay in your system/cause you to fail a drug?

I had a drug test for a job (took around 60mg of adderall 3 days prior. Before the test I drank sooo much water to be able to pee. and when the test results came back I had tested "Negative-Dilute" so now they want me to retake the test. Does anyone have any stories or experience. is it true that adderall can stay in your pee for 7 days? or is it typically undetectable in urine in 3-4. should i be chugging water on days 1 and 2 to clear it out better or is that not how it works?
>>
Rebecca Firringson - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 21:27:28 EST NeCXEsDS No.293003 Reply
>>293002
I've had a lot of drug tests in my day. I've been Rx'd adderall for 15 years now. I've never popped positive for amp after 3 days of not using. Just don't take it for 4-5 days before the test. If you're truly scared, get a cheap test kit and check yourself beforehand. I think water and excersize help clear it but not totally sure.
You should consider yourself lucky, many jobs would reject you for getting a dilute result.

YMMV, of course, I've failed for OPI 8 full days after using morphine, and most things say it only takes 2-4 days to clear.
>>
Jesus Christ - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 00:52:27 EST 4Un9UPdU No.293004 Reply
I have heard of cranberry juice working very well the clean your piss. Couldn't tell you the science.

Also: https://realwhizzinatorxxx.com/

I had a family member supposedly use the whizzinator to pass multiple piss tests
>>
Cedric Brammledale - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 04:16:01 EST SN3VO97q No.294310 Reply
there are some good detox drinks. I've heard of palo azul working for friends I've had on probation in the past. Water can help but it's not reliable. 3 or 4 days and you should be all good though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.